Will Team NINJA Upgrade Character Customization?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Dammit.... I don't even like Hitomi like that but that's my favorite costume for her.... TN is definitely using my weakness against me:oops: Hitomi legit looks hot in that pic xD

As for the Nyo one I can't really say anything about her atm since the quality of the pic resolution is so low, like Famitsu quality xD But her face does look kinda strange in that pic, and she's kinda being a bit touchy feely with the whole hand on Mila and Tina's boobs 0.o

And It's nice to see that old DOA5 costumes for Nyo, Christie, Lisa, and Mila and Tina are in, and Nyo and Lisa can have no mask and Nyo can wear her hair down ^.^ Also I wonder if Christie will have a clothes rip in that outfit since in DOA5 the lace bra can be removed if you choose that detail in LR but who knows?

Ninoasker

You see, it’s in this kind of promotional merch where you can see which characters TN loves and which ones they don’t give a fuck about lol

The pic with all the overseas girls + Nyo legitimately looks like they took it outta some XNALara user’s deviantART profile.

Loving the ones for Kasumi&Ayane and Hitomi&Lei though!

Leifasumi

The moment I saw Leifang's blue dress being a pre-order bonus I knew Team Ninja's greedy dumbasses won't give us color palettes.
Very disappointing.

ShinobiOfTheWind

I truly hope they will give us a color palette to create our own colors on their outfits. It's the best way to not destroy a character with just replacing colors.
What i expect for this mode :
- a color palette
- a great choice of hairstyles
- maybe combine some of a character's outfits (as we could see with Nico, once she has shorts and just after she has the same top but with a skirt).

And i don't see any improvment if it's just to replace the character's selection from the former games.

YEH

Guys, this is DOA CENTRAL menu:
36f4f312-6215-4940-836b-8ef5506bfa4a-jpeg.26423

DsR-D9kU0AEaNpA.jpg:orig
So, there is hope for further customization.

Last edited:

Leifang

Guys, this is DOA CENTRAL menu:
36f4f312-6215-4940-836b-8ef5506bfa4a-jpeg.26423

DsR-D9kU0AEaNpA.jpg:orig
So, there is hope for further customization.
The DOA CENTRAL menu background picture. I hope that another new stage. ^_^

Reactions: YEH

jellypvdding

Isn’t it a little bit too early to talk about this mode when we have only seen so little???
good point. i think that's why they're guesstimating it's potential now. haha. the stuff that's been shown gives room for speculation and as time goes by and they reveal more and more it allows us to narrow down what to expect until release. :)

This mode has illimited potential for DLCs and requests. TN has found a new way to make money without losing their characters' identity (accessories and hairstyles will keep the roster genuine).
can you imagine how much of a boss move it would be if you could give characters a bald head like zack? omg my wig would fly off. i'd be gagged. and i know they'd look funny but like, it takes confidence to rock a chrome dome.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
good point. i think that's why they're guesstimating it's potential now. haha. the stuff that's been shown gives room for speculation and as time goes by and they reveal more and more it allows us to narrow down what to expect until release. :)

can you imagine how much of a boss move it would be if you could give characters a bald head like zack? omg my wig would fly off. i'd be gagged. and i know they'd look funny but like, it takes confidence to rock a chrome dome.
Werkkk!!!! serve that cue ball realness henny.
I wonder what the other options are in the DoACentral menu.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
The DOA CENTRAL menu background picture. I hope that another new stage. ^_^

The background looks like a museum, so it's possible the DOA CENTRAL menu will have like unlocked movies and art unlocks.

But for me, I wouldn't mind if it had some sort of Tournament Results/Announcements/Arrangement things, though I'm sure it doesn't.

jellypvdding

Werkkk!!!! serve that cue ball realness henny.

I wonder what the other options are in the DoACentral menu.
oooh! come thru with the kween's english come thruuu. and you know we want the whole fantasy right. we want that smooth. we want that shiny. we want that reflective. we want that bald head gang gang fantasy baby. haha. :p

But for me, I wouldn't mind if it had some sort of Tournament Results/Announcements/Arrangement things, though I'm sure it doesn't.
see what we not gon do is bring ourselves down. anything could happen. :) scorpio's are known to be skeptical about stuff but listen the most beautiful fighting game in the world hands down has their queen moneymaker, kasumi, getting decked square in the face in slow motion by veiny, muscley, man fists. the trailer for new girl, nico has bayman literally punching her so hard, her glasses fly off. IN SLOW MOTION. at this point, doa6 may very well have your spreadsheet fantasy baby. you never know. speak it into existence, halleloo. :)

Leifang

The background looks like a museum, so it's possible the DOA CENTRAL menu will have like unlocked movies and art unlocks.

Interesting you’v mentioned art. Do you think TeamNinja might put fans art in there? It would be a nice edition for those who drew beautiful pictures.

Leifasumi

I truly hope they will give us a color palette to create our own colors on their outfits. It's the best way to not destroy a character with just replacing colors.
What i expect for this mode :
- a color palette
- a great choice of hairstyles
- maybe combine some of a character's outfits (as we could see with Nico, once she has shorts and just after she has the same top but with a skirt).

And i don't see any improvment if it's just to replace the character's selection from the former games.

You honestly think they would add color palettes after announcing Leifang's blue dress as a pre-order bonus? No chance.

I want to be able to give Kasumi her orange hair color back.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD