World War 3: The war with Ukraine.

marussya

While NATO destroyed a lot more lives :
Afghanistan
Iraq
Yugoslavia
Lybia

Is it okay for you. So why there wasn't a thread about war in Eastern Ukraine, where Ukrainian army killed their citizens. You're hypocritical creatures

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Afghanistan
Iraq
Yugoslavia
Lybia

Is it okay for you. So why there wasn't a thread about war in Eastern Ukraine, where Ukrainian army killed their citizens. You're hypocritical creatures

Last three posts have literally just been footage and stories with no opinions attached...

marussya

@deathofaninja And why you posted it on gaming forum? Is it influencing on Dead or Alive, Team Ninja or Koei Tecmo, or this site? If people want to read news or watch videos they do it in other sources than fighting game forum. If you want to share you can use your social networks.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
@deathofaninja And why you posted it on gaming forum? Is it influencing on Dead or Alive, Team Ninja or Koei Tecmo, or this site? If people want to read news or watch videos they do it in other sources than fighting game forum. If you want to share you can use your social networks.

1. A lot of gaming websites have off-topic with similar topics. VGChartZ for example.

2. "If you want to share you can use your social networks." Don't you feel that is a little demanding?

3. Why are you constantly so sassy? I don't think anyone here has irrational intention towards you and it seems like everyone is at least trying to be understanding of your opinion. Nobody here is attacking you directly or thinks poorly of you as a person.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
1. A lot of gaming websites have off-topic with similar topics. VGChartZ for example.

2. "If you want to share you can use your social networks." Don't you feel that is a little demanding?

3. Why are you constantly so sassy? I don't think anyone here has irrational intention towards you and it seems like everyone is at least trying to be understanding of your opinion. Nobody here is attacking you directly or thinks poorly of you as a person.
There is one person I noted who has been rude towards them but I won't go into detail since I don't want any drama or any abilities taken away.

I do appreciate you're support of the topic tho even tho I don't think this is the place for it. You've informed me way more than the OP and that's not something I see often

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Ok you want a truth you get it. When President of Ukraine changed his mind about joining EU, there's were protests in Ukraine.
there was an illegal change of power after that. After there were elections and Poroshenko won it. Some regions of Ukraine didn't support the illegal government. People of Crimea and East of Ukraine were in danger, because they didn't want to support the government. Crimea was autonomy region than it was joined to Russia for safety (in another case there were plans for NATO bases that would be bad). Eastern Ukraine regions held referendums for separation from Ukraine. In summer 2014 Ukrainian army started to bomb Eastern Ukraine regions for separation. They do it during 8 years. nationalism and Russophobia flourished in Ukraine. Eastern regions republics were not recognised until this week. After recignition they (republics) made an alliance with Russia. And liberation of Eastern regions started. It is revenge for those 8 years of deaths. military bases, aerodroms of Ukraine and supplied weapons from West are destroyed. I don't get why you all care especially USA citizens. When in 2014 Ukrainian nationalists killed people in East Ukraine, everyone was silent, now when they got what they deserved you all care

Only thing you can lose is a gas (not much to be honest)

Putin is bad in domestic politics. But what he is doing now deserves respect. He should do that back in 2014
I cannot believe my eyes reading the stupid shut you wrote. The longer you remain on this forum, the further you lose my respect. Even if that was happening all in Ukraine, it was a national problem. Putin honestly has no business invading Ukraine. Putin just wants power and it’s disgusting how you try to defend him killing innocent people and bombing cities.
Putin deserves nothing but a tombstone and a grave.
Dear Site Moderators/Administrators, please close this thread. And if possible, create one dedicated to "international news and or politcs" for those members who are interested in discussing such things. Unfortunately the title of this topic alone sounds like fearmongering and there are no sources listed for any of the claims made by those currently participating in this thread so far.
Dear random member. If you don’t like the thread, just ignore it. I can name this thread whatever I want. If you got a issue with how I name the threads I create you can respectfully kiss my ass. We don’t have to use sources as these are not scientific arguments. You can look up those things for yourself. Now, go on about your day love.
@deathofaninja I see. You seem to have misunderstood parts of what I said. However, before I elaborate on what I meant, why did you edit out the part where you flex about being college educated and your fancy job as a well-known, highly paid, critically acclaimed journalist/broadcaster? Or rather why did you mention that in the first place at all? Let's get to to the bottom of that first, sir. Please and thank you.
Let’s not get personal. Thank you.
Afghanistan
Iraq
Yugoslavia
Lybia

Can you for once shut the hell up? The “why haven’t you talked about this and that” for every world event that’s going on would create a over flood of political threads. We already got enough bullshit threads on this forum, so let’s not start more thank you.
Every war is bad, but this one seems to be larger than normal. Especially with Putin threatening with nuclear weapons and genocide.
He posted it because I wanted to make a thread about it. Why? Because I wanted to because I thought it was important to talk about. Especially since there are Ukrainian members on this forum and I want them to know this forum is also a place for them to talk about this.

Helonomi

Hope whoever is reading this is doing well. Time to begin clarifying the comments made in this thread, for now in particular, the comments @deathofaninja meant for me in response to the comment I made meant for the Site Moderators/Administrators.

I've found that a "question and answer" format makes it easier to keep track of a lot of information so I'll be doing that in this post and future posts I make in this thread. Let's go:

-Will this thread get closed by the Site Moderators/Administrators? And will they create a new thread dedicated to international news and politics?
That is up to the Site Moderators/Administrators to decide.

-Why does the title of this topic alone sound like fearmongering?
Fearmongering can be defined as intentionally misleading people to make them afraid of something. The title of this topic is "World War 3: The war with Ukraine.". And naively I entered this thread thinking that the nations of the world, were at war, with Ukraine. As the page began to load, my left hand hovered around my neck, shaking, ready to clutch at my pearls but (thankfully) there was no need to feel so distressed because what I read on the page, followed by doing my own reading outside of FSD, I came to realize that the fact is Russia only invaded Ukraine. Obviously that's terrible news but not the same kind of terrible as a world war.

And that's all the I have time to dedicate to a post for today. See you, whoever you are, again soon-ish (probably tomorrow).

[Closing notes]
When it comes to information about real life events, I like my opinions to have a good (or bad) source that I can refer back to so here ya go:
Where I learned the definion of fearmongering

Where I learned that Russia invaded Ukraine

marussya

I don't believe russian or international mass media but I believe the person who survived during these 8 years of violence by Ukrainian army in Eastern Ukraine. About explosions, shelling, victims. Yes people chose for separation from Ukraine but they didn't deserve what they got from army of their government. And in Thursday he was happy that finally neo nacists were attacked after 8 years. That's why I support Putin s actions because I know what happened during eight years

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Hope whoever is reading this is doing well. Time to begin clarifying the comments made in this thread, for now in particular, the comments @deathofaninja meant for me in response to the comment I made meant for the Site Moderators/Administrators.

I've found that a "question and answer" format makes it easier to keep track of a lot of information so I'll be doing that in this post and future posts I make in this thread. Let's go:

-Will this thread get closed by the Site Moderators/Administrators? And will they create a new thread dedicated to international news and politics?
That is up to the Site Moderators/Administrators to decide.

-Why does the title of this topic alone sound like fearmongering?
Fearmongering can be defined as intentionally misleading people to make them afraid of something. The title of this topic is "World War 3: The war with Ukraine.". And naively I entered this thread thinking that the nations of the world, were at war, with Ukraine. As the page began to load, my left hand hovered around my neck, shaking, ready to clutch at my pearls but (thankfully) there was no need to feel so distressed because what I read on the page, followed by doing my own reading outside of FSD, I came to realize that the fact is Russia only invaded Ukraine. Obviously that's terrible news but not the same kind of terrible as a world war.

And that's all the I have time to dedicate to a post for today. See you, whoever you are, again soon-ish (probably tomorrow).

[Closing notes]
When it comes to information about real life events, I like my opinions to have a good (or bad) source that I can refer back to so here ya go:
Where I learned the definion of fearmongering

Where I learned that Russia invaded Ukraine
Like I’ve said before. I can name MY thread the way I want to. If you have an issue with that, you can respectfully kiss my ass. How you respond to a title of a thread, is your problem, not mine. I’m not responsible for your triggers and how to deal with them, that’s on you.
I don't believe russian or international mass media but I believe the person who survived during these 8 years of violence by Ukrainian army in Eastern Ukraine. About explosions, shelling, victims. Yes people chose for separation from Ukraine but they didn't deserve what they got from army of their government. And in Thursday he was happy that finally neo nacists were attacked after 8 years. That's why I support Putin s actions because I know what happened during eight years
Okay, just say you support Murder and go. I am honestly not surprised you’re supporting a narcissist power hungry narcissist.
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLBoFRpS/

marussya

Ukraine never will get a chance to be NATO and EU , that's all. NATO bases won't be on Ukraine, it's wrong

SailorHonoka

i have such a bad feeling about all of this
i'm praying for ukraine right now and all the men between the ages 18 and 60 who are literally forced to stay there and fight
and all the family's that got separated goshh my heart.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
i have such a bad feeling about all of this
i'm praying for ukraine right now and all the men between the ages 18 and 60 who are literally forced to stay there and fight
and all the family's that got separated goshh my heart.
Ikr, it's really sad since both sides are going to lose family all because of some war that Putin wants at the cost of innocent lives

marussya

Putin just doesn't want to have NATO bases near Russia, it's normal, Yeah people in Crimea has difficulties because they under sanctions but it's doesn't matter they said

Seigen

lol

The Muricans used the stupid Ukrainians antagonizing Russia with Ukraine's NATO mirage in order to destabilize it economically and politically through a proxy war. Zelenskyy is not even Ukrainian, he's just a US puppet and doesn't care Ukrainians die for nothing, he'll keep the war going as long as he can to have Russia in a bad light internationally and cripple it with economic sanctions and domestic social unrest, while playing the victim.

The whole purpose of NATO's and Ukraine's refusal of diplomatic agreements for military neutrality, after years of Russian requests to have such an agreement, is to cripple Russia with a war fought by Ukrainians with nothing to gain for Ukraine. This is just a dirty US war on Russia, using the Ukrainians; it's why Russia took back Crimea from Ukraine in 2014 and why the eastern rusophonic parts of Ukraine want to secede.

Now with the West sending weapons to Ukraine only prolongs a useless war for Ukraine, as even if the Russians leave without a victory and the agreement they want, the aim is not to help Ukraine, but to weaken Russia with a prolonged war. And after the war will be over Ukraine will still never be part of the EU and NATO. Ukrainians are delusional if they think the West cares about them and their country, that someday they'll be part of the EU and NATO, they should have strived to have good relations with both the West and Russia, while remaining a neutral country.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

marussya

lol

The Muricans used the stupid Ukrainians antagonizing Russia with Ukraine's NATO mirage in order to destabilize it economically and politically through a proxy war. Zelenskyy is not even Ukrainian, he's just a US puppet and doesn't care Ukrainians die for nothing, he'll keep the war going as long as he can to have Russia in a bad light internationally and cripple it with economic sanctions and domestic social unrest, while playing the victim.

The whole purpose of NATO's and Ukraine's refusal of diplomatic agreements for military neutrality, after years of Russian requests to have such an agreement, is to cripple Russia with a war fought by Ukrainians with nothing to gain for Ukraine. This is just a dirty US war on Russia, using the Ukrainians; it's why Russia took back Crimea from Ukraine in 2014 and why the eastern rusophonic parts of Ukraine want to secede.

Now with the West sending weapons to Ukraine only prolongs a useless war for Ukraine, as even if the Russians leave without a victory and the agreement they want, the aim is not to help Ukraine, but to weaken Russia with a prolonged war. And after the war will be over Ukraine will still never be part of the EU and NATO. Ukrainians are delusional if they think the West cares about them and their country, that someday they'll be part of the EU and NATO, they should have strived to have good relations with both the West and Russia, while remaining a neutral country.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Finally, person who can analyze the whole situation right

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Oh well, even if that’s the case. I think Russia should stay out of Ukraine. Russia is the agressor here and started to invade Ukraine. Not the other way around. Russia literally had no fucking business invading Ukraine, Putin threatening with nuclear weapons isn’t helping either.

You and Marussya like to paint Putin as a victim of some sort, but often victims aren’t the agressor. Putin is wrong for this, and he should be stopped, even if it results in his death. The United States isn’t completely innocent either, but Russia is the enemy here and I hope they learn their lesson with this war. They already lost the Cold War, and now they’re trying to start shit again.

marussya

USA and NATO should stay out of Ukraine. It must be neutral state without support of NATO and EU

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD