Worst Costumes/Outfits

SaihateDYNAMO

360px-TinaDOAUC12.jpg

eww

Aven Kujo-Gin

Almost all of the DLC´s are ridiculous for me. So much over sexualized costumes, I think it was enough with the first swimsuit pack. Oh, and the santa pack was pretty stupid if you ask me, especially for the guys.

Mestizo

Standard Donor
Almost all of the DLC´s are ridiculous for me. So much over sexualized costumes, I think it was enough with the first swimsuit pack. Oh, and the santa pack was pretty stupid if you ask me, especially for the guys.
If you do not enjoy or are at least not bothered by copious amounts of tits and ass my friend, you chose one hell of the wrong series to enjoy.

The game is rated M for mature, so if something as benign as basic human anatomy bothers you, then you are not mature enough to handle the game.

#dealwiditorgtfo

Brute

Standard Donor
If you do not enjoy or are at least not bothered by copious amounts of tits and ass my friend, you chose one hell of the wrong series to enjoy.

The game is rated M for mature, so if something as benign as basic human anatomy bothers you, then you are not mature enough to handle the game.

#dealwiditorgtfo
He didn't say he "couldn't handle it" or was "bothered" by it. He said it was stupid and ridiculous, which it is.

#fuckingdealwithit

Mestizo

Standard Donor
He didn't say he "couldn't handle it" or was "bothered" by it. He said it was stupid and ridiculous, which it is.

#fuckingdealwithit
He said they were over sexualized, which seems to me like he couldnt handle it and was in fact bothered by it.

If you wanna look at boring clothes go chill at wallmart. I'd rather look at ridiculously stupid hot outfits myself.

OT: Tina needs more of this
3099123696_feedbd8f1c.jpg
country_girl_by_garv23-d3hwuee.jpg

And less of whatever below is. The ugliest costume in the game if you ask me.
150px-Tina_-_Costume_02.jpg
150px-ALBUMMM19X4502006028094.jpg
with helenas C' right behind it.

Last edited:

Awesmic

Standard Donor

#fuckingdealwithit
Stupid and ridiculous is having a live poisonous snake on your crotch as a thong.

Stupid and ridiculous is having jello hands covering your boobs to keep acid from lactating out of your nipples.

This is quite a mild deal in the game of poker by comparison. I've seen unluckier hands.

#dealingwithaluckyhandandfappinwithit

Brute

Standard Donor
He said they were over sexualized, which seems to me like he couldnt handle it and was in fact bothered by it.
"oversexualized" - sexualizing to a degree that is unneeded
Yup, I'd say it fits the bill.

If you wanna look at boring clothes go chill at wallmart. I'd rather look at ridiculously stupid hot outfits myself.
This just in: there are cool clothes for women that aren't super slutty! WHO KNEW!?!

Awesmic

Standard Donor
This just in: there are cool clothes for women that aren't super slutty! WHO KNEW!?!
Bayonetta wears hair, and only hair. Who knew she'd make that out to be the coolest clothes I've ever seen?

But on the real, I see your point to an extent... and you should check out my Revy gallery on Facebook sometime.

Mestizo

Standard Donor
"oversexualized" - sexualizing to a degree that is unneeded
Yup, I'd say it fits the bill.

LIES!!!
Sexualizing will not be to the point of unneeded until the world is made right and Tina gets
70px-DOAX2Mirfak.jpg

helena isnt allowed to have all the fun!
640px-DOA5U_Helena_CE.jpg

boobs dont hurt people, kicks, punches, and throws do :D

Real talk - Sexual morality died when it became cool for 2 dudes to bang. Anything goes nowadays, microkinis included.

Brute

Standard Donor
Bayonetta wears hair, and only hair. Who knew she'd make that out to be the coolest clothes I've ever seen?

But on the real, I see your point to an extent... and you should check out my Revy gallery on Facebook sometime.
Not a fan of Bayonetta.

Revy I'm quite mixed on. Long story.

Mestizo

Standard Donor
Tina actually has 3 versions of her legendaries as opposed to Helena who only had one skimpy outfit.
I personally consider recolors one costume. And Tinas Legendary doesnt compare with Helenas Shell-kini.
The only thing tina has on that level is
94px-0,228,0,312-DOAX2Electra.jpg
which sadly isnt in the game yet.

Aven Kujo-Gin

Sexy costumes have been always in the series, and I always enjoy them, as well as tits and asses, is not bother me at all.
But I don´t see the point of having so many bikinis and such, those are not cool at all, the only point I see of having this kind of costumes is make people go to fap.
Those are some examples of sexy but cool costumes.
HitomiDOAUC6.jpg

TinaDOAUC1.jpg

LisaDOA4C2.jpg

Christie_-_DLC_05.jpg

The bikinis and the bunnies are extremely hot, and it was ok to have one pack of them, but seriously, why I need something like this...
DOA5_Kasumi_Hotties1.jpg

if I already have this?
Kasumi_-_DLC_01.jpg

That´s my point.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD