DOA5U Xbox 360 version of DOA5U on sale for $13.19!

zqLdkRu.jpg

vpYYtHb.gif

As a part of the Xbox 360 Countdown to 2014 Weekly Deals, you can now download a digital copy of Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate for $13.19, knocking 67% off the original retail price!

Sure, we all have our copies by now but, however, this is a great time and chance to rope in that/those curious friend(s) of yours (with an Xbox 360) whom might've recently taken interest in DOA5U or for those who may have their doubts about our favorite fighter, but wasn't completely sold to make a purchase.

So spread the word fast, as this is a limited time offer only and will end shortly. You can find a direct download link to DOA5U and all of its related content here.

Start advertising, people. Tell your friends. Tell your friends' friends. Tell your grandmother. Tell the guy across the street. Tell his dog. Tell the squirrel that his dog killed. Tell the person you get into a car accident with today (if you get into a car accident). Tell your boss. Tell your boss' wife's mother's sister's son. Tell tonight's crowd at Friday Night Magic. Tell the randoms in your Battlefield 4 matches today. Tell your Facebook contacts. Put up a video about it on your YouTube channel. Make a second YouTube channel and put up another video about it on that one. Make a third YouTube account and post a comment about it on each of the videos about it from your other accounts. Tell the people you didn't get a Christmas gift for about it and say that this is your gift to them. If you happen to be a hitman on an assignment today, tell your target about it before you whack them. Tell your client about it. Tell your doctor about it if you go to the doctor's office. Visit the grave of a lost loved one and tell them about it. Train carrier pigeons to send out notes about it to strangers. Name some Pokemon "DOA5U is $13" and send them out in Wonder Trades. Change your Xbox Live motto and bio to something that advertises the price drop. Name your lobbies in any game you play today "DOA5U is $13".

You get the idea.

I guess since PS3 has the free Core Fighters, there's no chance of a sale for people to upgrade to the full game. Still, I'm glad I got it for Christmas. You never realize how limiting Core Fighters is until you get the full retail version.

I can't play DoA 5 U; all the options are blocked, except the marketplace. I have to download every costume catalog data?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD