Xbox Controller - Input Help

Brute

Standard Donor
I long for the return of the original Xbox dpads. Those were the best dpads ever created and some people mod the controller S variant dpad into 360 controllers. It works really well.
Can't argue with that. My experience with the Xbox original Dpads was nothing short of excellent.

UncleBiscuits79

Hi there. I know I am late to the party here, but I have been using the same SFIV Mad Katz fightpad (with Chun-li on it) for like 3 years, and it seems to be one of the best pads I've used. I use it for Tekken, VF5FS, SF ThirdStrike, and even my SHMUPS games. Buttons are big for a fight pad, super responsive, and the dpad is excellent. At the time, I paid like $40 for it, but if you don't mind SF characters on your controller, then you can still get those for cheap I think.

I ended up getting it because the stock x360 controller was literally driving me bonkers trying to use it. I had simply had it after struggling to pull off moves in tekken. I mean, I couldn't even do :6::6:, or :4::4: movements reliably on it. For me, I think the buttons were too small for continuous input, and the dpad was just unacceptable.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD