Xbox-One Revealed

Raansu

Pretty sure I read that gamerscore will transfer over.

Edit:
lol thats what I get for posting without refreshing the page.

Ghosty-J

iBzvb2JSpQNRM.gif

Courtesy of VFDC ;)

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
I hope that they simply support DOA5 & DOA5U for a long time, but if DOA6 must be made, just make it for the PS4. Wii U would be too lacking graphically and the Xbox 1 will likely be ceasing development in a few years.

Raansu

Is the disparity between ps4 and X1 SO BIG?

They seem very similar.

The hardware MS is rolling with is significantly weaker than the PS4. It's clear that gaming performance is not their priority this generation. Sony wised up and is not using some asinine architecture this time around so it will be easier to develop on and has superior hardware. It's definitely going to be the lead platform for most of the 3rd party games out there.

TokyoHeat

The hardware MS is rolling with is significantly weaker than the PS4. It's clear that gaming performance is not their priority this generation.

Probably at the cost of the kinnect 2.0 shipping with every console.

It's definitely going to be the lead platform for most of the 3rd party games out there.
That remains to be seen. Most devs are already on the Microsoft platform and what will determine the lead platform going into next gen is what the devs/publishers predict to be the market share leader. The new disc DRM system on Microsoft's platform might be icing on the cake concerning this situation.

d3v

In terms of RAM available for games, PS4 has 7GB and XBOne has 5GB. MS was probably thinking that even with that, they'd be able to trump the PS4, but they didn't count on Sony having a moving target in terms of memory.

Vanity Assassin

The design is ugly and I am not happy about a lot of the features they are adding, espically with games not being backwards compatible and all the other stupid shit they mentioned, hopefully they see feedback and make changes, I've always loved the Xbox but this one I am not excited about

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD