Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Looking at your played games, you've done much worse. Your choice on what you play but posting something that stupid just to get a few people on FSD to chuckle and like your post seems like an awful waste of time to me. But here, I'll like your post anyway buddy.

You're right about one thing. I possibly did play worse. I did waste like 5mins with Lightning Returns before sending that back to gamefly. For the record I did not return Yaiba without playing it because I thought it was "bad". It was more so because I did not want to keep my gamefly subscription. I just wanted to share that post because I was bored. If I wanted people to like my post I would post more often. But you know, we have not talked in ages. We should get some games in on something sometime.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
"Thank you for all of you who have played Yaiba: NINJA GAIDEN Z already and you who still hesitated to play with. We are hearing a lot cheering from our community fans and a lot negative comments to our challenge. Until the end, we haven't been able to share our vision and concept of this title to all of you maybe, but This is the something different from Ninja Gaiden you might have been expected because our concept is different. Well, the game has been out worldwide already and there is no need to explain it again. When you have a chance, please play it. As a result, we all thank you all of you. #YaibaNGZ"

2643zmx.png

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
i replied back to them with this:
"im disappointed, don't get me wrong it was an alright game but the whole thing completely lacked polish like the makers didn't care. and based on what you told us compared to how the game actually was im guessing it wasn't ya'll. it was like you didn't know anything about your own game. im not completely adverse to seeing a Yaiba 2 but at least pretend you give a dam next time."

X51

Finished in normal difficulty after quitting hard in 6th mission desperated with the twin babies.

I tried arcade mode and it's ok, more game... But I ended playing angain Lollipop Chainsaw xD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD