Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
thread for the Ninja Gaiden spinoff game Yaiba or NGZ either way don't matter.

hopefully we see more of this at E3 in a few months until then here is the teaser and artwork from one of the guys working on it.

ninja_gaiden_z_yaiba_by_kerong-d5i0txl.jpg

ninja_gaiden_trainstation_by_kerong-d5n1igz.jpg

ninja_gaiden_z_art_by_kerong-d5i4vzc.jpg

synce

I remember the immense disappointment when they revealed this after teasing a new project. Yabai...

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
There's not disappointment from anyone I've seen. It's not technically a Team NINJA project but I see no reason to be disappointed with it or the announcement of it.

Brute

Standard Donor
I'm not getting my high hopes up. If they reveal more and it looks good, great! If not, I won't be surprised.

Hard to make judgements we know nothing about.

bingsoo

I wonder who is developing the gameplay portion of this game. I haven't heard of Spark Unlimited prior to the teaser for this game and would obviously prefer TN behind the wheel of the action.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Spark Unlimited are the developers. They've done some of the Lost Planet stuff, which I believe would be their highest profile work up til now.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Spark Unlimited are the developers. They've done some of the Lost Planet stuff, which I believe would be their highest profile work up til now.

If I find out ryu dies in this game im not buying

I won't be able to handle it

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
An outside developer is not killing off Team NINJA's most recognizable character lol.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
they will probably fight(better be epic) then it turns out the guys who brought him back do something to piss both of them off they team up and Yaiba sacrifices himself to do something.i doubt this is going to be as straight forward as the teaser suggests i mean hell even NG1 had plot twist

bingsoo

I really hope Spark Unlimited doesn't harm the Ninja Gaiden brand any more than vanilla 3 did. I'm not sure why TN is entrusting NG to a lesser known developer, but hopefully they know what they're doing. What is Keiji Inafune's part in all this?

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
If it's behind closed doors it could be a while before we see anything. But it is definitely a thing that happened tonight.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
hey at least i got something to look forward to,that last RWBY trailer was a bit disappointing.so until then C&C all night im reunited with my first video game crush Tanya ^_^

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Ahhhhh Command and Conquer...first thing I did when I got my Surface Pro this month was to install C&C3. Good choice in games.

BUT...zombies, ninjas, and the mixing of the two would be the order of the day in here lol.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD