You all need to make sure you understand what is going on before asking Team Ninja for nerfs/buffs.

MasterHavik

Take away the OH from from the dragon gunner then you need to make the throw much faster. As is, it is 20 frames and you can duck the throw, stand up and still have time to throw him and get the hi-counter throw.
Or smack with duck knee or pppp if you're Zack. :)

Julius Rage

Zack could use his oh back.
The only fair way to do it would be to either make his DUCK Throw or his 214T and the latter's animation is probably too fast to be an OH.

I think Zack needs the OH and for his low jab to be +1 - I'm not asking Team Ninja for any of this stuff but I think if. . .looking at what he lacks, it really isn't as much as people make it out to be.

Look if you're using his GB :H+K: and you're using :9::K: as a launcher and you're doing :P::P::P: (Because people are not looking for that at all).

And if you're aware of the levels and your max damage juggles for each level then you can be successful.

The guy has two fucking criticals people (Sure you have to go into sway to get :4::P+K: but if you think their going to counter it you can go into DUCK and land :P+K: which at the threshold leads to his second strongest juggle possible without a wall.)

When I lose with Zack and I look at the replay and I know it ain't because hes terrible, its got more to do with my lack of knowledge about the opponents character (And because Helena and Kokoro are skanks with street worn snatches).

MasterHavik

The only fair way to do it would be to either make his DUCK Throw or his 214T and the latter's animation is probably too fast to be an OH.

I think Zack needs the OH and for his low jab to be +1 - I'm not asking Team Ninja for any of this stuff but I think if. . .looking at what he lacks, it really isn't as much as people make it out to be.

Look if you're using his GB :H+K: and you're using :9::K: as a launcher and you're doing :P::P::P: (Because people are not looking for that at all).

And if you're aware of the levels and your max damage juggles for each level then you can be successful.

The guy has two fucking criticals people (Sure you have to go into sway to get :4::P+K: but if you think their going to counter it you can go into DUCK and land :P+K: which at the threshold leads to his second strongest juggle possible without a wall.)

When I lose with Zack and I look at the replay and I know it ain't because hes terrible, its got more to do with my lack of knowledge about the opponents character (And because Helena and Kokoro are skanks with street worn snatches).
Well the knee throw is 66T, so it's best to make that an OH. I would also tell TN to fix his gravity. Combo enders like pp6pk don't work properly. And thanks I'll start doing after I land 3p going into sway. Also if you don't wanna go all mid into it you can always pp4 to land it too. Zack isn't trash. And I feel the same vs. some of the better characters in this game.

But good post JR. You need to post in the Zack section more.

synce

I don't think Zack needs his OH back, they just need to make his moves not suck ass. If they gave everyone OHs they'll be just as OP as Jann and Lei and the grapplers will instantly be bottom tier again

DR2K

I don't think Zack needs his OH back, they just need to make his moves not suck ass. If they gave everyone OHs they'll be just as OP as Jann and Lei and the grapplers will instantly be bottom tier again

I think more characters should be as OP as those 2 are.

Dr Sexual

I havent been keeping up with the pointless nerf/buff discussions but from the last 2 posts I guess Leifang is the new based on online trash (AKA nothing) OP flavor of the week now? LMAO.

MasterHavik

Nah. He high mid in DOA 4 with it. It helps him out greatly and can stop him from being crush so much. His moves don't suck ass actually. He has some okay crushes, great pokes, and safe ways to start combos and enter into both his stances. The launchers he has have some fucked up gravity though.
I havent been keeping up with the pointless nerf/buff discussions but from the last 2 posts I guess Leifang is the new based on online trash (AKA nothing) OP flavor of the week now? LMAO.
Yeah she taste so good too.*licks her*

HiguraShiki

Nah. He high mid in DOA 4 with it. It helps him out greatly and can stop him from being crush so much. His moves don't suck ass actually. He has some okay crushes, great pokes, and safe ways to start combos and enter into both his stances. The launchers he has have some fucked up gravity though.
What safe ways? If you block any move that transitions into his sway, you can just 2p to stop it.

MasterHavik

What safe ways? If you block any move that transitions into his sway, you can just 2p to stop it.
7P, 3P, and I have found ways to stop ya from 2ping. I can 6P+K or 6K for your troubles. You gotta remember sway is quick, so i can stop at any time need be. A good Zack won't commit to sway in less it's leading into a combo. I don't know the data on just doing 3p sway or 7p sway. Also 4k is like -1 on block and I can go into duck if i felt like it from there.

Chaos

7P, 3P, and I have found ways to stop ya from 2ping. I can 6P+K or 6K for your troubles. You gotta remember sway is quick, so i can stop at any time need be. A good Zack won't commit to sway in less it's leading into a combo. I don't know the data on just doing 3p sway or 7p sway. Also 4k is like -1 on block and I can go into duck if i felt like it from there.
I think his :3::P: is -14 on block or you're assuming sway:P: which is -2 on block and his :7::K: -40 on block or -55 Im not sure. o_O

HiguraShiki

Just because it is quick doesn't mean that the opponent cannot stop it, even if you try to free cancel it.. Also, I don't think 6P+K or 6K is fast enough to stop a well timed 2P.

Optimusprime169

People don't realize how one simple request can ruin a game. If you're going to request especially a nerf you need to have a educated reason why that character should be nerf. In other words unless a character is BROKEN don't request nerfs.

Also it's preferred if buffs aren't requested right now since no one played the game long enough to know what buffs are needed. Giving a character a buff out of selfishness can possibly lead to things becoming broken. We don't want that.

In all honesty, this is especially true for people that have never played offline and/or came close to winning an offline tournament. Leave it to the pros to make these request, because they have a better understanding of the game's mechanics.

Scornwell

In all honesty, this is especially true for people that have never played offline and/or came close to winning an offline tournament. Leave it to the pros to make these request, because they have a better understanding of the game's mechanics.
"Pro" is a misnomer.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD