Media Your playlist to a character's outfit

jjinkou2

Friday is the day to procrastinate at work.

Based upon the discussion at kokoro general discussion, i wondered this: if characters were to give a live concert which music i would like to listen to ?

So i match my playlist with some of the outfit of some of the characters.

It's just an excuse to listen to good music at work

Kokoro:
http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/kokoro-general-discussion.4425/page-2#post-223016

Brad wong in his sephiroth outfit: (led zep whole lotta love)
brad1.jpg

it works also with this outfit
death_or_alive_4_game_wallpaper_6.jpg

Zack in this outfit
120px-Zack_-_Costume_02.jpg

obviously bobby womack across 110th street

Eliot:
120px-ALBUMFL22M3653006028120.jpg

easy from billy eliot

christie:
120px-Christie_-_DLC_03.jpg

johnny got a boom boom from imelday may

Ein in this
120px-DOA5U_Ein_C1.jpg

hush from deep purple

Last edited:

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
DOA5_Christie_Special3.jpg

Well, that was obvious.

DOA5_Helena_China.jpg

Basically any death/black metal song with blastbeats and opera singing fits Helena IMO.

DOA5U_Leon_1.jpg

Every time I hear this song I just immediately have a mental image of Leon tossing people into pillars on the desert stage/lost world.

oMASTER LEGENDo

Standard Donor
Call this the music thread or imagination thread and what does this have to do with last round calling out this casual thread LOL.

THE_WORST_KOKORO

Standard Donor
" Last Round GENERAL discussion".

I included last round costumes in my post, so its relevant lol.
Well... the topic overall seems a bit silly. Shouldn't we be more worried about where we are as a community? Costumes are one thing, but being able to actually play the game and not cater to the massive number of people's pockets KOEI TECMO is milking and abusing just kinda proves my point about how doomed the series is.

So... Do you want a better Fighting game? Or Do you just want more costumes with no improvements? Take your pick please. (You can PM it to me to keep it out this thread)

(Btw, I use Kokoro's Red Track Jacket with "Just Flat Out" by 'Yuzo Koshiro' (He made the Street of Rage soundtrack) playing in the background.)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD