Media Your playlist to a character's outfit

Argentus

Well... the topic overall seems a bit silly. Shouldn't we be more worried about where we are as a community? Costumes are one thing, but being able to actually play the game and not cater to the massive number of people's pockets KOEI TECMO is milking and abusing just kinda proves my point about how doomed the series is.

So... Do you want a better Fighting game? Or Do you just want more costumes with no improvements? Take your pick please. (You can PM it to me to keep it out this thread)

(Btw, I use Kokoro's Red Track Jacket with "Just Flat Out" by 'Yuzo Koshiro' (He made the Street of Rage soundtrack) playing in the background.)

Well that's all well and good, but what exactly are you expecting? We can only say "want better netcode" so many times, there's not exactly anything we can do or say to actually MAKE it better, so there's nothing to say there.

Nothing to say about community, either. Everyone just goes "PLAY OFFLINE" even though that's not really an option for a lot of us, and so when I try to talk about online stuff, people just shut me down saying "PLAY OFFLINE". So nothing to say there, either. (Personally, i believe we should be studying how to play online and adapting to it, rather than dismissing it entirely.)

But if we talk about things we like about/to be in the game, then we can actually discuss, and have threads going.

So look at it this way. These so called "Casual" threads are the only thing keeping this site from being a ghost town. There's NOTHING to talk about right now.

So would you rather we just squawk "NEEDS BETTER NETCODE" once and leave, or have active threads?

oMASTER LEGENDo

Standard Donor
Let people live, damn

DOA5U_Rachel_Casual_Screen.jpg

Hey you expect everyone to take your game serious and not make fun of it yet we can't post threads in the right place i love how people forget that this is a fighting game and try to sneak "casual type threads" just because their bored like i say if no one cares don't expect respect from the FGC. #NerfCasualThreads #BuffGoodthreads

Last edited:

THE_WORST_KOKORO

Standard Donor
Well that's all well and good, but what exactly are you expecting? We can only say "want better netcode" so many times, there's not exactly anything we can do or say to actually MAKE it better, so there's nothing to say there.

Nothing to say about community, either. Everyone just goes "PLAY OFFLINE" even though that's not really an option for a lot of us, and so when I try to talk about online stuff, people just shut me down saying "PLAY OFFLINE". So nothing to say there, either. (Personally, i believe we should be studying how to play online and adapting to it, rather than dismissing it entirely.)

But if we talk about things we like about/to be in the game, then we can actually discuss, and have threads going.

So look at it this way. These so called "Casual" threads are the only thing keeping this site from being a ghost town. There's NOTHING to talk about right now.

So would you rather we just squawk "NEEDS BETTER NETCODE" once and leave, or have active threads?
There are no REAL active threads or topics because no one is making an effort to do so. Now like I said. PM me instead of placing the conversation here, so me and you dont derail this "topic".

oMASTER LEGENDo

Standard Donor

You bored i suggest you play this game called Dead or alive 5 ultimate ever heard of this great fighter before it's a good game you should play it sometime i heard it stops boredom.

jjinkou2

This topic is now spoiled with non relevant discussion to this thread.
Purpose of this topic is just to share some good music between this community. If you don't like just stay away.

Stay to the topic or @Brute you can lock it.

Last one for me on this thread:

Bass - born to be wild
240px-Bass_C2_DOA5.jpg

oMASTER LEGENDo

Standard Donor
This topic is now spoiled with non relevant discussion to this thread.
Purpose of this topic is just to share some good music between this community. If you don't like just stay away.

Stay to the topic or @Brute you can lock it.

Last one for me on this thread:

Bass - born to be wild
240px-Bass_C2_DOA5.jpg

Then make a music thread in the http://www.freestepdodge.com/forums/general-dead-or-alive-series-discussion.4/
not in the Last round thread section don't get off subject next time just a tip.

THE_WORST_KOKORO

Standard Donor
You do understand that you are the only one being off-topic, right?

You are in a thread that has a topic. And you are off it.
Just a note, Can you both not add fuel to the fire. It was dying down originally, you can just ignore it Argentus

Chapstick

That song that got pretty popular recently makes me think of Kasumi's "intimate" outfit which I imagine to be a strolling-through-shops-on-a-saturday-afternoon outfit.

DOA5U_Kasumi_Famitsu_Screen.jpg

oMASTER LEGENDo

Standard Donor
You do understand that you are the only one being off-topic, right?

You are in a thread that has a topic. And you are off it.
No point in arguing with an ignorant casual LOL This whole thread is off topic to begin with wrong place but im pretty sure you can't pull off an excuse as to why this is relevant to last round so what lie is it argentus your bored or im off topic you can only pick one now choose wisely.:confused: "a thread that has a topic yet its off topic" make sure to read that. also #LOWLEVELDRAMA #TEAMLOPEDO GGs

Last edited:

Argentus

I put this in my earlier post, but I think there was too many for people to notice so I'm just putting them here cause I still feel they are WAY too appropriate lol.

Dead-or-Alive-5.04_110612.jpg

And

1380494_10204151545364161_5179770315098753360_n.jpg

Chapstick

I don't think this belongs in general DOA since it seems to be DOA5U-centered so I think the DOA5U general discussion subforum is the place for it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD