Your top 3 top players !

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Did I say I hadn't heard that name before? Or did I say I hadn't seen it mentioned here before? Reading compression, how does it work?

I know what you said, beetch. Don't get BITW pimp slap. I wasn't battling anything you said.

Ive vaguely heard of her but shes not a name thrown around alot so i dont blame him for wondering
I don't blame him, either.

kazenouta

You didn't misunderstand it lol. The ps3 players don't compare to xbox

then i'm totally againts it. I saw a lot of fights of those good player on xbox. some of that are pro too and maybe if you are the real sweet revenge you too are a pro, but I can tell you that some of the fighters that I know on ps3 can beat a lot of that pro or at least they are at the same level. I'm really sure of that.

SweetRevenge117

Standard Donor
then i'm totally againts it. I saw a lot of fights of those good player on xbox. some of that are pro too and maybe if you are the real sweet revenge you too are a pro, but I can tell you that some of the fighters that I know on ps3 can beat a lot of that pro or at least they are at the same level. I'm really sure of that.
I am the real sweetrevenge. But well have to agree to disagree.

Nameless Sama

1. People who respect eatch other and have fun togehter without jump over or attack on the opponent after k.o with comebacks.

2. A very Good and close Fight with comebacks
3. People who know what to do with their characters

SweetRevenge117

Standard Donor
1. People who respect eatch other and have fun togehter without jump over or attack on the opponent after k.o with comebacks.

2. A very Good and close Fight with comebacks
3. People who know what to do with their characters
Theres nothing wrong with attacking someone whos k.o.d

Steady G

Damn. There must be A LOT of ways to "disrespect" a K.O'ed body. That's why I just stick to taunting. But then there are people that say "why take taunting so serious" So whatever we do, we are going to "disrespect" someone one way or another.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD