Your top 3 top players !

-Nai-

Cool-Story-Poe.jpg

Brute

Standard Donor
1. Ryujin
2. Allan Paris
3. Sweet Revenge, Master, BlackMamba, Rikuto, Return of The Shadow, Dr. Dogg, Mr. Kwiggles, ¡Hajinshinobi, Crazy Steady, Vanessa, Sly Bass, Kayane, E-Mann, Galen the Wise, Raansu, JDE, Brute, Ghosty-J, XCaLiburBlades and much more......There are so many of them! :eek:

...Well that was unexpected haha. :) I'm trying to upload some matches, but it just takes so long! I'm not that great though, I still had a lot of work to do before I become a top player. I have two okay matches in the Media section with the CPU.
Anyway my top 3:
  1. Master (Hayabusa)
  2. Rikuto (Bayman)
  3. Okay I can't do just three so I'll say XCalibur Bladez, TakedaZX, Nameless Sama, Mr. Wah, Brute, Matza Hayabusa, Guiltigargar, and EvilJun. Xcalibur is probably the best of these though.
1. Master
2. Evil Jun
3. My dear friends Brute , Upside , Takeda . I would add Jaguar and Kronin too but If I could see how they fight ^^. ;) ahh doesnt matter also nr.3 Brute , Upside , Takeda , Kronin and Jaguar. Thats my opinion :hayabusa:
Y'all're crazy for putting me in these lists.

'Cause I'm lame I haven't made it to enough offline casuals, tournaments and events to really say who I find the "best." That said, there are certain players I admire greatly due to either their skill/playstyle, flare, dedication or attitude towards the game, either that I've fought or watched videos of. These include:
Return of the Shadow, Kwiggle, Air Gear, Allan Paris, Tenryuga, Takeda, Ghosty-J, le_automatique, JDE, Sorwah, Rikuto & of course fellow Hayabusa practitioners: Master, Chaos, Nameless Sama, Kronin, Jaguar and Cyber.

There are actually a lot more than the ones I posted there, and so I apologize if I had a brain fart and forgot to list you/them. But you know I still love you.

kazenouta

I'm just asking for more info, you twit, since that's the first time I've seen that name mentioned here.
ah ok sorry i misunderstand XD. I don't know so much about her. I fought againts her a few times and i really liked her style. she's an awesome hitomi player on my opinion. I played againts her on playstation doa5 i don't know if she is also on xbox. I think you can find some of her fight on youtubeXD

SweetRevenge117

Standard Donor
Prettypoison never impressed me because she has a cocky attitude and beats up on mostly noobs since the ps3 is like the minor leagues of doa.

Argentus

Prettypoison never impressed me because she has a cocky attitude and beats up on mostly noobs since the ps3 is like the minor leagues of doa.

That's why I find it funny/odd that they keep promoting/investing in the ps3 version of DoA5 over the xbox version.

kazenouta

That's why I find it funny/odd that they keep promoting/investing in the ps3 version of DoA5 over the xbox version.

sorry but i'm not agree with you about the minor league of doa on ps3. there are a lot of good player on ps3 like pokerking, bannanaeater, akumasama, deliciousapple, xpresoulx, lamkazama, and many others. about the attitude of prettypoison, I don't know if she play mostly againts noob but i'm not one of them so i can say she's good. The only thing i don't like about her is that she don't talk much so i can't start a real conversation with her. But her style is really good. she's aggressive, she build a lot of pressure and has a really good reflexes.

Argentus

sorry but i'm not agree with you about the minor league of doa on ps3. there are a lot of good player on ps3 like pokerking, bannanaeater, akumasama, deliciousapple, xpresoulx, lamkazama, and many others. about the attitude of prettypoison, I don't know if she play mostly againts noob but i'm not one of them so i can say she's good. The only thing i don't like about her is that she don't talk much so i can't start a real conversation with her. But her style is really good. she's aggressive, she build a lot of pressure and has a really good reflexes.

My point was more the fact that Doa is and has been an xbox series for the past like, 15 years.
The DoA community is mostly on xbox.

SweetRevenge117

Standard Donor
Compared to the talent on xbox yeah its minor league.

kazenouta

My point was more the fact that Doa is and has been an xbox series for the past like, 15 years.
The DoA community is mostly on xbox.

yeah on this point your absolutely right but i'm happy that doa finally come back to playstation. XD

Compared to the talent on xbox yeah its minor league.

about that I don't know if on xbox 360 there are more talents then on ps3 but i don't think this is strange. as argentus sayd on the past year doa was only for xbox. I had misunderstand your words about "minor league" 'cause they seemed to me like "the player of doa5 on ps3 cannot be compared on skill with the player on xbox" ahahah i have a wonderfull imagination XD

SweetRevenge117

Standard Donor
yeah on this point your absolutely right but i'm happy that doa finally come back to playstation. XD

about that I don't know if on xbox 360 there are more talents then on ps3 but i don't think this is strange. as argentus sayd on the past year doa was only for xbox. I had misunderstand your words about "minor league" 'cause they seemed to me like "the player of doa5 on ps3 cannot be compared on skill with the player on xbox" ahahah i have a wonderfull imagination XD
You didn't misunderstand it lol. The ps3 players don't compare to xbox

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD