Your "true" ranking/skill level

I'll probably put myself on B rank. I feel that I'm better than the average player, but I am no means a master of every match up in DOA5, so when I run into one of these characters that I have yet to understand I automatically feel like I'm the most terrible player in the world xD first time playing Brad Wong, or Rig just destroyed me for example.

Lance

Ehhhhh, I really don't know where I stand as far as rank, I mean my I'm currently an A- according to my rank match points and wins, but the online ranks really dont mean shit to me, just shows u put in work, time and effort, dont get me wrong it is something to be proud of, least I think so. I believe you defiantly level up ur game with online wins, loses and overall points n all that, it does shows skill no lie, but far as true skill and rank... ehhh I'm not too sure. Far as I feel my true skill/rank would be... hmmm maybe in the C or B range, I'm nice with it you know ;)
like BloodyNights said "I feel that I'm better than the average player" I know what I'm doing when I play. So yeah maybe in the C or B range for me.

My little online rank tho, far as I'm concerned it just makes my player profile card of whatever look perty, I'm proud of it I feelz I deserve it ha, worked for it; I'm gunnin for that S rank tho. :cool:

GrandMasterson

Ranked says I'm a B, but I still feel like I have no clue what the hell I'm doing.

I find the footsie game in DoA5 hard to get used to. It seems every character has these attacks that bulldoze through midscreen, so playing footsies seems to be a game of "just block and sidestep until one of you think the other is off their guard and throw out some long range guard breaking nonsense".

Maybe it's just me.

Tokkosho

ehhh with Pai- C+... decent offense, horrible defense
Mila- idfk..... ask someone whos fought both @.@

prototypetom

I'm D+ I think on the game, and I stopped playing ranked matches because that's about where I feel I am. possibly C- with my mains. but anything higher and you gotta have good knowledge of more characters than those you play with, and I ain't got that yet.

Dave

C range. Sometimes I play so well, others it's like what in the actual fuck am I doing?

SaihateDYNAMO

Every DOA game I own that has online capabilities (except DOA5, I rarely go on ranked) I am an A+. My skill in general is anything but that, though. I'm probably a B- at heart.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD