Your "true" ranking/skill level

Awesmic

Standard Donor
You lose against weaker players maybe because of 2 reasons. 1. They button smash and this can confuse you and that can cost your match. Other the 2. You underestimated them. In the middle of the match you notice that he or she is really good what you dont have espected from the beginning and thats why you lose a match because you dont know what to do anymore. Be honest if you see someone a random with a F rank - E you underestimated them a little bit dont you ? That is the fatal point. So many people compares the other players with their rank which I think is bull shit because the truth skill will be showed first if you fight or watch a match. Everybody can lose even the good players but losing can help you to get better and that is the good point. If you win all time then it could be possible that your character can change to the arrogant status ! Ok if you lose all the time it would be frustrated someone. I know all that. Like I said I like the players who respect everybody and win in a fair match. That is the defintion for good players to me. All that what I have said , that I learned from my loving boy friend Nameless Sama which I love him so much.

MS. Nameless Sama :kasumi:

That's... a good response.

All this time I thought you and Nameless were one and the same person.

On-topic, I'm still a beginner who never stops learning.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD