Your "true" ranking/skill level

vINv

Tell me about it janlee ack theirs nothing i love more then putting a asshole janlee in their place with helena :)
But yea. That b fun id like playing u guys u win with legit skill so trainning with u is always fun

ChainCombo

The last time I really played with Ayane, I was... a kid Gohan Super Saiyan 2, kicking asses left and right and daring people to make a move.

Then I took a long break and now I'm the Great Saiyaman with half the awesome power I had before.

Brute

Standard Donor
The last time I really played with Ayane, I was... a kid Gohan Super Saiyan 2, kicking asses left and right and daring people to make a move.

Then I took a long break and now I'm the Great Saiyaman with half the awesome power I had before.
rofl

Darth Lotonic X

I developed a theory related to skill levels in games.

Basically there are 4 skill tiers:

Tier 1: The people that win most majors and are clearly better than most people at their respective games.

Tier 2: Pretty much Tier 1, but just aren't as adept as certain things. I'd wager that most people are at this level.

Tier 3: Know how things work, but not how to work them.

Tier 4: Button mashers, pure krogans, roll tier, etc. People clearly unfamiliar with the game that they are playing.

I've found that this applies to almost any game that has any sort of competitive aspect to it.

David Gregg

I developed a theory related to skill levels in games.

Basically there are 4 skill tiers:

Tier 1: The people that win most majors and are clearly better than most people at their respective games.

Tier 2: Pretty much Tier 1, but just aren't as adept as certain things. I'd wager that most people are at this level.

Tier 3: Know how things work, but not how to work them.

Tier 4: Button mashers, pure krogans, roll tier, etc. People clearly unfamiliar with the game that they are playing.

I've found that this applies to almost any game that has any sort of competitive aspect to it.

I like that theory!
audience.gif

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Beginner Plus, and loving it. One day, I'll be an average player. But the time isn't right. Not yet.

XxSakuraLuvaxX

My actual DOA rank is A+ but I'm waay to lazy to actually get higher so.. I guess S- or S solid because I know Kasumi's everything way too much but I can't guess holds well. I 43H for my life :oops:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD