1.04 Changes

RiBu

Copied from article on SRK

Jann Lee

• 6P: Start-up reduced from 12 to 11F.
  • 2P: Normal hit advantage changed from 0 to -1F.
  • 2K, PP2K: Counter Hit and above advantage changed from +23 to +18F.
  • 214T: Damage increased from 58 to 60. Wall 214T: Damage increased from 68 to 70.
So not much outside of having his 6P back at 11F. I do think that's a pretty solid buff though.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
That's actually very good news for Jannlee. His 6P is i11 and his 2P is -1 again as before. The fact that his 6P is i11 once more helps his match ups across the board in CQC. But his 6K is still i13, so he still has to be careful in CQC against characters like Hitomi and Leifang regardless.

Although he does have an i12 K to combat pesky sabakis and punch parry.

Gurimmjaw

I am actually quite surprised TN made his 6P 11F again. Though yes this is good news indeed.

I wonder if Jann Lee will get anymore changes or this is it. Either way the 6P being back at 11F is good.

TakedaZX

I'm really hyped to see that happen to Jann Lee. 11i in this game for a mid is very demanding of respect. His 2P being -1 again isn't a big deal (not that anyone is really complaining so far about it). It does kinda suck that 6K didn't follow suit though. It also kinda sucks to hear that PP2K/2K's stun is reduce in the stun game but that's fair. It was extremely deep for a low before. Definitely a better number overall.

Another change I'd like to see though is for 3K's stun on crouching CH to be fixed up. The sit-down stun actually ruins 3KK because it's a high. If they were to give it an unholdable crumple stun in that situation, that'd fix just about everything. While were at it, 3K4K tracking would complete the set too.

Also, it seems like Dragon Stance H doesn't do enough to be a "parry". I think it should catch highs and mids like a Sarah or Ryu's parries and the input maybe changed to DS H+K.

The last change is 6H+K launching BT opponents again so he can get 6H+K4~ DS K, 6PK off of mids when he catches them in a BT dragon gunner, which happens more often than not on some characters.

I hope he's still sick in this next installment of Ultimate.

Gurimmjaw

The 11i for his mid is really good to happen for him again. Maybe we can get his dragon gunner back to to the same speed it used to be. Not counting on it though.

I think overall he is still great but a few of his few would like to be a bit safer like 6PP or H+K to have a bit of a pushback.

6K may have got changed but we don't know all the final changes.

I heard in the arcade discussion thread someone mentioned that Jann's P+K sit down stuns on hit. Not sure if it true though.

RiBu

Can't see P+K doing that...it's never done that lol.

I don't think they can really change him too much on stuff that matters without going to far, or just irrelevant changes like the 214T damage increase. 236T should be an OH again, but it's not a big deal that it isn't.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD