1st 30 minutes of Ninja Gaiden 3

Raansu

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/331302/ninja-gaiden-3-first-30-minutes-in-video/

I can see how all the QTE stuff gets annoying.

Instead of input prompts, they should have used the "just frame flash" from like Soul Calibur for the finishers imo.

It's bearable but distracting.

In the demo I played the input prompts eventually disappear and it just gives you the little closeup cut scene as its always the same button you press. But yes QTE can be annoying depending on the game. Some games pull it off well though (like shenmue, never gets old to me for some reason)

Gill Hustle

In the demo I played the input prompts eventually disappear and it just gives you the little closeup cut scene as its always the same button you press. But yes QTE can be annoying depending on the game. Some games pull it off well though (like shenmue, never gets old to me for some reason)

So then by level 2 you should " know how to slide by now" then I take it.

That's cool then. Stuff like that annoys those of us who make "cinematic" youtube videos.

Megawarrior

is it that same stage that they've shown everyone else with the red guy injecting the sword into his arm at the end? I can barely play the video.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD