4-chan's DOA5 Tier List Poll

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
when you lose to sidestepping as bad as her you wouldn't say that. She is also really slow.

That's why she have tools that'll make a player to think twice to depend on side stepping. Also her being slow doesn't mean much. Bass is slow. Bayman is slow. It's how you execute there tools that makes them good.

MasterHavik

That's why she have tools that'll make a player to think twice to depend on side stepping. Also her being slow doesn't mean much. Bass is slow. Bayman is slow. It's how you execute there tools that makes them good.
well she doesn't have anything to make up for the slowness. Tina is also not all that fast either, but she has powerful throws and ways to get free ground throws. She also has usable sitdown stuns and a good cb. Bayman has holds and ohs. Speed doesn't mean shit to him. Bass has guard breaks, safe pokes, an unholdable cb that is safe, catch throws, and powerful holds. Lisa...has gimmicks....she can't make me think twice about shit. I have blown up good Lisa players trying to pull that shit. And being super slow makes her very easy to stuff by pretty much everyone besides brad wong. Even bass can shut down her pretty flips. So give it up already. Lisa is ass.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
See. This is why you need to play my Lisa. You will then understand what I'm talking about.

Also every character has there pros and cons. What is Lisa pros?

MasterHavik

See. This is why you need to play my Lisa. You will then understand what I'm talking about.

Also every character has there pros and cons. What is Lisa pros?
dude....I play Zack...why would I not play Lisa?:D I play all the black characters. Her pros....well...she is black and has amazing costumes...that's it. lol she has some decent throws and her ohs are nice.

Dallas1088

dude....I play Zack...why would I not play Lisa?:D I play all the black characters. Her pros....well...she is black and has amazing costumes...that's it. lol she has some decent throws and her ohs are nice.

I don't think you can sidestep a couple of her best pokes (1p and 1k), and she has about a million offensive holds. Including one low OH that grants her a full combo. I for one believe that evasiveness/OH's > speed in DOA.

MasterHavik

I don't think you can sidestep a couple of her best pokes (1p and 1k), and she has about a million offensive holds. Including one low OH that grants her a full combo. I for one believe that evasiveness/OH's > speed in DOA.
that only goes for bayman my friend. Also....best pokes? 1p is i15 and can easily stuff...by all jabs and basic kicks. It also -12 on block that's free punishment. 1k is i21 and is -10 on block you can easily low throw her throwing that out. So good pokes has has you know.

MasterHavik

I don't know what "has has" means. Those ARE both good pokes, whether you choose to believe it or not.
she has* sorry...they are not dude they are slow and are easy to stuff/punish...-12 on block isn't good. -10 on block isn't good either....and that low is i21...that's really bad.

Dallas1088

The point isn't to be right on top of them when you use them so speed really isn't a factor, to me, Lisa is all about spacing and keeping her distance until she can build momentum. Both of these moves have insane reach, crush highs, catch sidesteppers, and keep her at a distance while giving her a CH or tech if they connect.

MasterHavik

The point isn't to be right on top of them when you use them so speed really isn't a factor, to me, Lisa is all about spacing and keeping her distance until she can build momentum. Both of these moves have insane reach, crush highs, catch sidesteppers, and keep her at a distance while giving her a CH or tech if they connect.
you know...i kind of say this. about Zack..but people want more in general stuff when you talk about a character. I mean a simple response to that is to just block.

DR2K

The only thing insane about Lisa's moves is how many frames of animation it takes before you can hit someone.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD