A Character from the original 10 dies in DoA6

Who would you least mind dead in doa 6 and onwards?

• Ayane

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Bas

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Bayman

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Gen Fu

Votes: 22 42.3%
  • Jann Lee

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Kasumi

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Leifang

• Hayabusa

• Tina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zack

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters

Goten21

Who would you least mind (or maybe even want them) dying in DoA:6 and onwards?

The original ten are:
  • Ayane :ayane:
  • Bas Armstrong :bass:
  • Bayman :bayman:
  • Gen Fu :genfu:
  • Jann Lee :jannlee:
  • Runaway Combo Queen Kasumi :kasumi:<3
  • Leifang :leifang:
  • Hayabusa aka Ryu :hayabusa:
  • Tina Armstrong :tina:
  • Zack :zack:

I think a lot of people are gonna answer Gen Fu because he is really old, but I think I wouldn't mind seeing Ryu die as long as it would be really meaningful etc.

I don't think I would be able to handle Kasumi dying
I almost shed a tear when clone Kasumi died in the story mode
Rofl
giphy.gif

Mayor-Of-Mustard

:ayane: They won't kill her off because tsundurp purple haired ninja + well popular
:bass: Don't see it happening tbh at least let him do his big part in DOA6 fgs lmao
:bayman: NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU (but seriously What about his rivalry with Phase and stuffs and him killing Helena's dad? How about just as he dies they reveal his real name lol)
:genfu: NO keep me bae. Or at least make him a male Sayuri so he turns into a young dude or something to keep dem fans occupied
:jannlee: gdit him and leifang
or rig idfk
haven't kissed yet man (lol jks). But how would they kill off Jann?
:kasumi: Main character of the series. Big no-no
:leifang: Probably...nah. Can't see them killing her off. Maybe she can STOP STALKING JANN LEE for a start and then go back to being Leifang from the older games.
:hayabusa: Never. This is freakin' Busa we're talking about
:tina: More likely to kill off Bass first tbh and how would she die anyway
:zack: I don't want Bayman Island or Brad Island, Gen Fu Island or freakin' Raidou island imagine the mess that would be man + ik he's kinda a joke character now but i want them to make him more badass in doa6

Plus DOA mostly kills off (mostly male) antagonists amirite??? VERY unlikely any of these characters would be killed off but I'm going to have to go for Gen Fu. But I'd rather not have them kill aff gen fu he adds variety to the cast tbh so I voted Leifang out of randomness

Jadeinchains

I can see Gen fu dying of old age between the events of doa5 and doa6 and out of everyone he seems the most likely to die.

Maybe even Bayman (spell correct tried to change it to batman) could die in some amazing final battle against Christie.

Really though any of the male characters could die and I wouldn't mind. I don't see them killing off people like ryu though. Not in the original 10 but could be killed off is Lisa. Hell she could already me dead considering they don't show us.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Awww...this thread isn't going to end well for Gen Fu...but I also nominate him! XD I don't like playing with hin and I simply hate playing against him. And he is old!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Probably Gen fu. I can see it now: He'll be trapped somewhere in the dragon temple, the floor will start cracking, and then it'll collapse with Gen fu's KO scream being heard. TN will quickly skip the scene though to leave it ambiguous.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
gen fu most likely, but i could see Bayman on the chopping block as well seeing as how important he was in this game that included him enough to scar his body permanently yet not enough t actually have him do anything. he also has the most dangerous role trying to go against Donovon's OP creations yet being just a normal human himself.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
gen fu most likely, but i could see Bayman on the chopping block as well seeing as how important he was in this game that included him enough to scar his body permanently yet not enough t actually have him do anything. he also has the most dangerous role trying to go against Donovon's OP creations yet being just a normal human himself.
If he does go in DOA6, I can see him helping the ninjas and sacrificing himself. He could also die if he ever gets a rematch with Phase 4, or maybe Christie.

P2p1mbs

im not surprised to see gen fu leading; he hasnt really played a big role in the story since 3 and elliot's ending in 4 even implied he died so him ACTUALLY being dead for 6 isnt really unfeasible

also, why would ryu even be considered? out of everyone in the cast, he is the most likely to NOT die. if TN did decide to kill him off, they would do so in a ninja gaiden game (and lets remember; according to itagaki, he DID die at the start during his first encounter with doku)

HHH816

genfu died replace by eliot or new character (probably his granddaughter) that inherit his move

tina get to be elected and assassinated short after taking to office. (a new wrestler taking her place , prodigy or bass)

ninja is still here to stay but kasumi is getting more and more risk of a shorter lifespan

my 2 cent. tq

UpSideDownGRUNT

im not surprised to see gen fu leading; he hasnt really played a big role in the story since 3 and elliot's ending in 4 even implied he died so him ACTUALLY being dead for 6 isnt really unfeasible

also, why would ryu even be considered? out of everyone in the cast, he is the most likely to NOT die. if TN did decide to kill him off, they would do so in a ninja gaiden game (and lets remember; according to itagaki, he DID die at the start during his first encounter with doku)
Exactly, Ryu is technically already dead and kinda can't die... Because his soul is brought back to life by those falcon spirits.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

tbh if any of the main 10 died the story mode would be like "plot twist that's a clone from MIST they're still alive nae worries"

Xhominid The Demon Within

I find it hilarious alot of people believe that Gen Fu should die when as @P2p1mbs pretty much stated the truth:

Gen Fu literally has been very purpose-less since DOA3. His reason for being in the tournaments is long past(Sayuri being cured) and he has an apprentice he's been training since(Eliot) and he only shows up in DOA5 as a brief cameo.

Honestly if Gen Fu does die of old age, it really wouldn't be that bad, just make sure he's still a playable character in the end(like they still do for Ein despite Ein only mattering in DOA2)

gamemaster14

Technically it should be the Original 8 as Bass and Ayane were only added for Dead or Alive ++ and the Playstation version of Dead or Alive.

It would be like calling Cammy or Dee Jay original Street Fighter 2 characters even though they were added in one of the revisions.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD