A Discussion of sexualised design of male/female characters

Tyaren

Standard Donor
OMG, lol. XD This is much too dirty and suggestive for the Final Fantasy thread:

WzqiVec.jpg

uwNAQZp.jpg

Jadeinchains

OMG, nooo! XD I didn't make these. They are awesome though...

I did just make these:

View attachment 21885

View attachment 21884

Lol! XD yeah I wasn't entirely sure If they were yours or not! XD They are good though, that face was amazing. project bokuho is going to be happy with all these Cidney pics. Your's are great too! :)

Lol and don't worry Kasumi I'm sure your ship will be in the game alot!

Argentus

Here's a weird sexualization topic. Anyone else creeped out by the premises of Pokemon?

As in the most ridiculously jailbaity tweens just all "okay go wander the wilderness by yourself now being accosted by members of organized crime syndicates who aren't above kidnapping and slavery as well as huge creepy mountain men alone in the woods/caves".

Like seriously. In our world those girls would "go missing" all the damn time so it seriously creeps me out.

Jadeinchains

Here's a weird sexualization topic. Anyone else creeped out by the premises of Pokemon?

As in the most ridiculously jailbaity tweens just all "okay go wander the wilderness by yourself now being accosted by members of organized crime syndicates who aren't above kidnapping and slavery as well as huge creepy mountain men alone in the woods/caves".

Like seriously. In our world those girls would "go missing" all the damn time so it seriously creeps me out.

It's the classic thing of kids saving the world while adults kind of do nothing.

Chapstick

Guns don't exist in the pokemon universe (anymore) so pedophilia and rape probably don't either

Jadeinchains

War's exist though so there is some level of violence between people in the pokemon world, There's also some pokemon with creepy pokedex's.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD