A DOA Fighting Game Competitor's plea to DOA community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Let's avoid triple posting, OK? Posts were merged...
lol off topic but I still haven't figured out how to quote more than 1 post since I been on here lmao.. My bad though

This is true man. So many people bash on fighters just because it's not their game of choice. There's some form of hate for every game:

SF: "oh its slow and boring!! this game sucks!!"
VF: same as above
DOA: "LOL @ fap material disguised as a fighting game."
MVC / UMVC: "Oh this game is so cheap and easy mode!!"
Mortal Kombat: "LOL mortal kombat."
Tekken: "Retarded juggle fest!!"
Soul Calibur: I dont even know if people hate on this game
Persona 4 Arena / Blazblue / "Anime" fighters: "LOL @ you weaboos living in the basement."

There's probably more out there but like damn man. I can understand if a person dislikes a game's core mechanics but if stuff like the above the primary reason for avoiding or not playing a game that's sad.
All of the fighting games got something unique about them regardless what some stupid fanboy or I should say internet gangsta says. It's like a blood getting mad ready to shoot a crip because they don't like each other's colors. But this is off topic lol

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Another thing I wanna address. DOAX.. People are trying to tie that shit into this fighting game. I'm not a fan on that shit at all & I'm sorry for anybody that is, but this game has got to be a competitor & it ain't gonna be a competitor with DOAX & costume heroes trying to tie that lingere, bra & panties, thong & trenchcoat bullshit! Why can't you just be happy with the swimsuits for bonuses?! Along with the online warriors who call themselves to be the best.. Online & won't show it offline. I may not have been to many tournaments (yet), but damn it again. I came here because I love this game for what it is.. A Competitve Fighting Game. I'm a fighting gamer looking to turn into a competitive fighting gamer.. This is not no fucking game where you dress up your "girl" like you would play dress up with Barbie Dolls. I'm happy with my collector's ed & the swimsuits that came along with it. Why can't ya'll. C'MON DAMNIT!

d3v

This is true man. So many people bash on fighters just because it's not their game of choice. There's some form of hate for every game:

SF: "oh its slow and boring!! this game sucks!!"
VF: same as above
DOA: "LOL @ fap material disguised as a fighting game."
MVC / UMVC: "Oh this game is so cheap and easy mode!!"
Mortal Kombat: "LOL mortal kombat."
Tekken: "Retarded juggle fest!!"
Soul Calibur: I dont even know if people hate on this game
Persona 4 Arena / Blazblue / "Anime" fighters: "LOL @ you weaboos living in the basement."

There's probably more out there but like damn man. I can understand if a person dislikes a game's core mechanics but if stuff like the above the primary reason for avoiding or not playing a game that's sad.
I'm pretty sure at this point that stream monsters/front page trolls only exist to watch and hate on FGs and don't actually play them.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
This thread doesn't seem to be serving any real purpose other than to be an outlet to attack portions of the playerbase. Let's be honest, here: we do not need anyone making anyone else in this community feel unwelcome. I get where you're coming from in wanting the game to be taken seriously, but I think your frustration is largely being misdirected here. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD