ABSOLUTE ANTI-STRAT CHARACTER SERIES CHALLENGE #1: ALL KOKOROS

xINFINITELIGHTx

JESUS IS LORD GOD BLESS THE BIBLE!!!

I have changed my mind. This game is awesome. Nobody in this game can possibly be bad. Their is no such thing as anything but CONTROL. I no longer use hitomi. I inexhault myself as the #1 Hitomi Player. Anyone who wants the title can have it. I am the #1 Controler. I donot pick any character. I control the match radically simply with hitomi as my main controller of choice.

This game dead or alive is TRULY about CONTROL. No matter what if you are not in CONTROL you lose and no matter what if you are in CONTROL you win. I no longer believe tier lists are necessary. They are just a bunch of lists about a bunch of things that donot matter more than CONTROL?

How well can you CONTROL the match?

That is something that is up to YOU as the player.

Can you avoid getting hit no matter what from things you block and or receive damage from?

How well can you STRATEGIC POSITION to CONTROL the match and not to just TURTLE where control is up in the air for grabs to the person who reads the opponent correctly and how well can you no matter what be in situations where you must read your opponents actions in the name of not receiving damage.

You must always be in situations where you must read your opponent to get damage.

Any idea that is not aligned with this one are not doa ideas, they are other fighting games iddeas.

So much so that I exhault hitomi as the #1 CONTROLER of this game no matter what.

In TRUTH, everyone is the NUMBER CONTROLLER in this game because Team Ninja is not making moves to deal damage, they are making moves that control the match.

Have a blessed day everybody.

Kokoro is a great character but you are all going to radically be CONTROLED by me.

THE END

JESUS IS LORD GOD BLESS THE BIBLE!!!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD