"Alright! Let's get started!" Official Lisa/La Mariposa DOA6 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisalisa6

Some notes after a short training session:

:9::K: no longer sitdown
:1::P: now only +15 on counter hit (can't get :6::P: followup anymore)
:3::P::4: only -1 on block! Really good way to get into BT.
:6::P::K: natural combo again on normal hit.
BT :2::P: only +16 on normal hit now :(
Blocked Splash still guarantees free CH :6::P: :D
BT air throw seems to catch people really low to the ground.
Her Fatal Stun is :6::F+K: now unsafe on block.
:F+K: might be useful now since you can't slow escape.

Hortissimo

I am living for the Lisa changes in this game! I think this has been shown in Kwiggle’s stream but is anybody noticing how broken her :4: :4: :F: :+: :P: is now!? For a i6 punish it’s way too good. I can see a nerf coming pretty soon. One thing I miss is her :7: :K: :6: juggles but her Carerra air grab is a great damage replacement. I can’t wait until release!

Gruff757

Standard Donor
I am living for the Lisa changes in this game! I think this has been shown in Kwiggle’s stream but is anybody noticing how broken her :4::4::F::+::P: is now!? For a i6 punish it’s way too good. I can see a nerf coming pretty soon. One thing I miss is her :7::K::6: juggles but her Carerra air grab is a great damage replacement. I can’t wait until release!
I wouldn't call her :4::4::T: broken "now", since it's been like that forever lol

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
44T always gave you the chance for 6p8k. That was a good average of 80 damage in doa5. Things might be slightly a bit different, but most of the combos are different now to optimize for more damage.

Hortissimo

I guess I’m over exaggerating, haha. In DOA5 though some characters can slow escape and hold against the high of :6::P::8::K: because of their smaller hit boxes but now that slow escaping is gone it’s completely guaranteed now.
:P::K: is no longer a natural combo on normal hit. That's a big nerf
I still find it pretty useful, in terms of it’s application nothing feels like it’s changed for me, it’s also still a natural combo on counter hit.

Overall I feel like she plays mostly the same as DOA5 but she has the new system integrated with her gameplay and a few new moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD