Am I the only one that thinks Tekken is for retards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WebHead

I actually have to try to beat absolute RETARDS that have no idea what theyre doing. If their character has more ridiculous moves than mine does then Im in for some trouble.

Like seriously, absolute BABOONS play this game and can beat me. This game seriously attracts the scum of the earth. I used to talk bad about Marvel vs Capcom 3 saying its broken and for button mashers but I was just inexperienced. (Now I can beat anyone >:) ) At least UMVC3 is balanced and there are ways of punishing kids while being safe at the same time just like DOA.

Like some of the damage on characters are ridiculous and all it takes is the retard to enter in 1 string. Like that guy named RAVEN I think, some kid teleported in the air, the guy comes down swinging away at me, it literally took like 40% of my health away. Just for a mindless retard to type in a couple buttons without THINKING OF CONSEQUENCES. Thats what it is, CONSEQUENCES, these retards just mindelessly ATTACCK WITHOUT THINKING OF ANY CONSEQUENCES and they can GET AWAY WITH IT!!

I swear to CHRIST!!! If any of these kids came on DOA5 they would just mash unsafe moves and get punished so easily.

I would pepper away at these kids with punish grabs, side stepping, countering, slow escaping, bro u name it,

Im a defensive player, and tekken is offensive which = retards.

The sidestepping in tekken is a complete 50/50 gamble.. wow!

and that Devil Jin kid, shooting laser beams from halfway across the map.. really? Some kid did it to me 3 times in a row, like have some self respect to beat your opponent in a proper fashion. Oh wait this game is filled with idiots.

Im not making this thread cuz Im getting beat in it, im a low tier warrior bitches

MARDUK and the BEAR KUMA, bring it on with any high tier LAWS or TIGER MASKS you wanna throw my way!

Skilletor

If you get hit with DJ's laser at all 3 times in a row, you might be a retard.

Also hilarious that you say stuff about not being able to punish in Tekken when Tekken is most famous for being a defensive game where punishment is paramount.

My conclusion: you suck at this game and you sound like the thing you're claiming others to be.

Chaos

Brainwash Tekken fanboys & DOA fanboys are a bunch of retards (the ones who think they're fighting game is better than the other).

kupo

popcorn_yes.gif

bingsoo

Tekken.. retards..? To answer the title of this thread.. yes, I think you are the only one that thinks that to be completely honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD