Anime/Manga Talk

AsheMann21

Man this drawing looks like it was straight ripped from season 2

pI3oJDK.jpg
Dang, where she is right and why she's smiling is a REALLY big spoiler. This looks like it came from the anime.

Last edited:

WisperG

It's ok, I don't feel spoiled. This is probably one of those times where it's really only a spoiler in hindsight. Out of context, to anyone who only follows the show and isn't familiar with that scene from the manga, that pic alone doesn't actually say anything about the what or why of that scene.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Wow I should visit this thread more often

What the hell? Is this TerraFormars? Crap, the censoring is nonsense. I'll stick with the manga

You know, I wanted to use the first image but I couldn't come up with anything

My favourite:
tumblr_ndpkki4uZS1s2n1g7o1_1280.jpg

is Haikyuu even any good? i keep hearing about it and i like these shounen sports mangas but so many of them just have the main character play impossibly good leaving little room for growth, tension, and and for me to care. best ones i read were all rounder Meguru and Whistle! and id love to find more like them

AsheMann21

is Haikyuu even any good? i keep hearing about it and i like these shounen sports mangas but so many of them just have the main character play impossibly good leaving little room for growth, tension, and and for me to care. best ones i read were all rounder Meguru and Whistle! and id love to find more like them
Ahaha sorry but those characters are not from Haikyuu. They're from Free! Iwatobi swim club. I've never seen Haikyuu and I myself am not a fan of the sports the genre , be it anime or other forms of media.

WisperG

If you are curious to find out the context of the picture its from chapter 50 page 31
Thanks, but I'm not curious lol

I'm one of those people who has only seen the anime. It was entertaining enough, but I'm not a big enough fan to bother buying and reading the manga. I'll just see that scene whenever Season 2 comes out.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
After I finished the anime I read from I think chapter 35-58 in one night lmao

Took me 5 hours

Love SnK xD

Have you seen the OVA's?

WisperG

After I finished the anime I read from I think chapter 35-58 in one night lmao

Took me 5 hours

Love SnK xD

Have you seen the OVA's?

Well dang, talk about speed reading!

I know of the Levi OVAs, but I didn't think they were even out in Japan yet? Or are there more? I usually stick to official releases though (albeit with a few exceptions), so I probably won't see them until Funimation puts them out on Bluray or Toonami decides to air them.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Toonami/Funimation will never license the 3 OVA's that have been out for quite a while now. Exception might be the Levi ones since he is so popular. I would highly recommended you check the 3 that came out. They are very enjoyable!

Artyom

I don't really watch anime anymore but I started watching "Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt" and I really like it. It's actually funny as all sorts of hell.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Now that Akame Ga Kill is getting its own ending White Fox be like fuck yall we killing all your waifus

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD