Any FGC in the Philly area?

Neuco

Just wondering where I could find some fellow fighting gamers in the Philadelphia area. I've been living in Northeast Philly for 8 years now, and while I do occasionally play online, I'd still rather play locally with others.

Now, I'm not looking to be some super great player that competes in tournies and whatnot, but it would be nice to play casually with like-minded people and just enjoy good games and hang out.

I'm mostly a Street Fighter person, but I do enjoy pretty much all fighting games, DOA included. Would love to be part of a local community and play with some cool peeps. Any takers?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
You literally *just* missed GVN this past weekend. We had nearly 900 attendees with many from the Philly area playing SF, MvC, DOA, SC, VF, etc.

They're out there. I'm a 2 hour drive from Philly, and Hubbs lives there as well.

The HuBBs

Yes I hold a session twice a month at my house. And there are various other gatherings going on in philly, like the weekly session at Temple U.

The HuBBs

I got a session coming up on Sept 10th at 6pm. It's 1 of the last 2 Gaming and Grilling summer sessions I am running. PM me for my address and cell if interested.

Vanity Assassin

I live in Philly you can add me on Live and we could talk, I have a few friends who play DOA that are in this area as well, we could all get together, one of them is from this site. :helena: I also play Tekken, I am not much of a SF player though.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD