Any help with Shozo-Izuna¿

cip

You need to hit the throw button right with the sound effect of the second air-hit, online maybe a nanosecond earlier. So you should probably practice offline.

Actually, I found that my problem was that I didn't input the circle properly. You can buffer the 2 Ps very early and then concentrate on doing a well timed full circle before the throw.

TRI Mike

I know I have to circle it and press T with the sound effect of the second hit... just like in DOA4. The problem is that it came out in that game and vanilla, but not in 5U. What the hell's wrong¿

Nameless Sama

I know I have to circle it and press T with the sound effect of the second hit... just like in DOA4. The problem is that it came out in that game and vanilla, but not in 5U. What the hell's wrong¿

I will make a video for you then and for people who wants to learn to make izunas

TRI Mike

Update: I tried playing on an Xbox controller and arcade stick and the Izunas in general are now coming out nicely. Shozo is still tricky but it's a personal issue with getting used to the timing. I think the problem is that the directions didn't register correctly on my dual shock 3 pad. This is the motivation I needed to both use Busa and officially swtich to stick.

Jaguar360

And here I am wishing for a PS3 controller for my Xbox. XD I mainly have trouble with simple horizontal and vertical movements on my Xbox 360 controller and the 41236's for Izunas and air throws often come out as 4123 and 412369. Anyway, I'm glad you got your motivation back and good luck.

Update: I tried playing on an Xbox controller and arcade stick and the Izunas in general are now coming out nicely. Shozo is still tricky but it's a personal issue with getting used to the timing. I think the problem is that the directions didn't register correctly on my dual shock 3 pad. This is the motivation I needed to both use Busa and officially swtich to stick.
Nothing can hinder his spirit. Nothing!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD