Any LGBT community?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I like his hair, I mean I wouldn't mind longer but with his outfit and build, longer hair would probably ruin the balance of his design. Some hair types just suit certain designs better, like for Ed long hair would completely throw off his outfit balance, his emo bang over the eye is enough for me in that regard. And Vega would not look good with shorter hair XD

Shiranui

or just make him look like jason momoa lol
I don't like his look for Aquaman. Why they didn't try to adapt Momoa's look to the character? Why change character's look because of the actor?? I really don't get it. Aquaman has been always blonde and short hair, and now he will be black long hair because of the movie.. :/

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I don't like his look for Aquaman. Why they didn't try to adapt Momoa's look to the character? Why change character's look because of the actor?? I really don't get it. Aquaman has been always blonde and short hair, and now he will be black long hair because of the movie.. :/
He's voiced by a black guy in the game too XD

Shiranui

When I said "black" I meant his hair. I don't mind having Momoa playing Aquaman. Is just I think they should tried to characterize him better to fit Aquaman. By cutting his hair and change it to blonde or more blonde

jason-momoa-mens-health-normal-guy__oPt.jpg

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I used to keep calling LGBT 'LGBLT' like I wouldn't mean it but I'd keep saying it.
Can we just rename this 'The Dead or Alive Shitpost Thread'?
this new girl misaki better be an otherkin, witchgender, transpecies transracial so that i don't have to write another long triggered article on how doa is misogynistic to WAMEN

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Now that I think about it, I can't see Bass doing what he did in that cutscene after playing DOA5's story. His character changed in DOA5 for the better. If the same scene happened, but with Bass' DOA5 personality he'd probably be like 'oh, sorry, pal, didn't mean that! AHAHAHA! Listen here buddy I'll let you hit me back, go on!'

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD