Any Matchup tips versus Sarah, Rachel, Alpha152 and Phase 4?

Reikou

I've been having the most trouble versus Sarah, Rachel, Alpha 152 and Phase 4.

Regarding Sarah, she seems to be faster than Kokoro, and can combo me forever. Its also quite hard for me to read when I can go for a punish or counter attack.

Rachel is a bit different. If she can start anything on me, it just feels like she can 100-0 me with nothing I can do to break the chain of throws, bounces, and attacks.

For Alpha and Phase 4, they're both faster, and I can sort of read when to punish. However, I have a hard time with their damage output. I don't seem to be able to trade 1:1 with them, and they'll often win through attrition.

If anyone has any tips or suggestions I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.

Intelligent Alpha

I can only speak to Alpha and Phase 4.

Don't let the former breathe (the easiest method) or you could try to counter (harder method) but this isn't wise if she is very competent as one throw from a baited hold can kill you (two of these). Don't hold against Alpha; however, don't think because you're rushing her, she can't return the favor! Did I mention how light Alpha is, but don't go in for asinine combos as this factor is a double-edge sword. Also, don't just practice Alpha combos on Alpha as I think combos for every weight will work on her, too. I here this alot: "Alpha's too light!" or "I forgot this isn't Alpha!"

There's a third method, but no one likes it. Be patient and let her make the mistake. She does make them - of course, this depends on how competent she is!

Phase 4 - you have to be defensive against her as she is very unsafe. If she gets one hit in, you're basically done (Again, if she is competent). Therefore, if you notice an unsafe move, throw punish it. However, be aware that OHs (offensive holds) take longer and have a higher risk of getting beat out; yet, a normal throw can be escape and anything can happen after the reset.

She does have some of Kasumi's moveset, but with teleports; however, don't play her like Kasumi as she isn't.

NightAntilli

Against Sarah you need to learn when to sidestep, and when to low poke. She has a lot of low-high moves. Recognizing them will allow you to turn the things around. If possible, try playing at mid range rather than up close.

Against Rachel you need to use your speed to your advantage. But also know that you can easily be sidestepped as Kokoro. Learn what Rachel's unsafe moves are. She has quite a few of them.

Against Alpha you have to wait for a moment to turn the tables. She outspeeds you and does more damage. When you turn the tables, her crappy defense combined with your good offense should let you keep the advantage.

Phase4 is one of the unsafest characters there is. Main strategy = block + punish, or block + interrupt.

I've been having the most trouble versus Sarah, Rachel, Alpha 152 and Phase 4.

Regarding Sarah, she seems to be faster than Kokoro, and can combo me forever. Its also quite hard for me to read when I can go for a punish or counter attack.

Rachel is a bit different. If she can start anything on me, it just feels like she can 100-0 me with nothing I can do to break the chain of throws, bounces, and attacks.

For Alpha and Phase 4, they're both faster, and I can sort of read when to punish. However, I have a hard time with their damage output. I don't seem to be able to trade 1:1 with them, and they'll often win through attrition.

If anyone has any tips or suggestions I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.
I'm not to big on advice, but since I use jann Lee, wit Sarah, I hit speed with speed... Sarah doesn't do much damage or easy stuns unless u make a move and get hit, so I go low a lot... Wit Rachel, if needed, I usually grab a lot since she's heavy, so she would be tough to juggle against.... Alpha is EASY to juggle, but tough to do a Critical Burst on... Wat I do wit Jann is hit her low, then do a few stun P+H+K moves on her, then put her in the air WITHOUT a critical burst since its easy on her to do a 10 hitter or more...

Phase 4 is really tough, but she is just like kasumi so, speed vs speed... I use Jacky on her since he has many low tactic moves, and wen u know how the person fights, u can counter easy... That's just wat I Do.... Hopefully this was helpful... ^_^

Yurlungur

sarah's the fucking devil, good luck with that
With alpha just knock her down, once you do she doesn't have a wake up kick unless she's face down head toward you and just keep pressuring her
Rachel shouldn't be an issue since you're character is stupidly safe, just keep trying to pressure rachel and when you're around -5 backdash so she'll whiff

if the rachel is smart she'll start twirling in neutral

Lulu

Damn those are some tough costumers.....
With Rachel just watch out for her Roll through, its possible that the problem may not be Rachel at all but whatever talented player is Wielding her.
As Kokoro you won't be moving around alot so going up against The Clones is going to be tricky, Alpha needs her space, so you gotta bum rush her and press the advantage, of course its not that simple, she'l be waiting for you and most of the time will just smack you away everytime you get close.... you need to bum rush with a Gimmick, I like to run in and as soon as Alpha flinches I side step and counter hit, sometimes I have to do more than one side step because her linear strings retrack rather quickly. If I have a super jumping character like Ayane then I just break out that summer salt kick, or I just out right jump over her and sweep her from behind. Shes also weak to offensive holds alil bit, hope Kokoro has one.
As Kokroro you could use her 1 P+K, this will make her step back, if Alpha misses her jab as she leans in then Kokoro's tackle should snap forward and send he flying across the screen, after this you want chase after her before she recovers and corner her, Alpha doesn't do so well up against a corner. Alpha players tend to panick rather quicly if you keep knocking them down since they got no wake up kicks.
Now against Phase 4...... well you're on own....... all I can say is Phase 4 players like to forego the process of building up Critical Level in favour of her launch throw into juggle, this makes side stepping less usefull.

Sarah is a very "pokey" character, she doesn't have alot of stun potential so shes going to bait into attacking out of disadvantage to get her stuns or bait a hold and throw you for high damage, you might have to play defensively a lil bit, shes fast and most of her punches and kicks are not only safe but they are on + too. Don't try to attack in between her pokes, she'l counter hit you and get the stun she needs. decent tactic is to crush her high attack in order to get her to complete her strings then when you're finaly at advantage you counter attack, try to go for guaranteed damage set ups.
Secondly, be sure to have your fuzzy guard ready because when she notices her pokes aren't getting through she'l start going for riskier low attack and thows, these are great opportunities for you to strike back and again try to go for guarenteed damage, you never know just how many times you can keep this trick up so make each hit count. hope fully you'l get lucky and she'l hop into her Flamingo stance, her flamingo moves are not as safe as her normal moves so try to take advantage of that. you'l notice I didn't mention Kokoro for Sarah, thats because very few characters out match her by any significant margin, you'l need to mold what ever character you're using to fit this basic strategy.
And thats all the experience I can share, I still struggle with the clones but Sarah and Thunder Thighs are no problem for me.
Kokoro has great Mix Ups, don't back away, you'l want to stay close to your enemies and to do that you're going to have to get better at blocking or use the side step more often, when you sense your opponent is trying to get away from you, thats when you know you gott'em on the ropes.
I think Kokoro crouches when she performs her deceptively fast 2 H+K. Its nice ace to have up your sleeve.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD