Any ps3 players who only use male characters?

WAZAAAAA

Lock the thread before he/she/it is able to respond why only male characters, I don't dare to know what crosses the OP's mind.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
HaJiN and HajinShinobi are two completely different people, by the way. HaJiN is a Helena player and spells his name just as I spelled it.

Where do you reside, @SlashingMaiden ?

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Oh it's all good, no worries. But yes, where do you live? Only asking for latency (lag) concern.

@Darkslay I overlooked your post, my apologies. Same for you, where do you reside?

indieanimator

I typically use male & female, but I'll play using male characters (reason? I'm curious). I can play Brad & Leon for the most part.
I'm Bay Area, CA. Might be a good connection; a rare thing for me. I've barely been keeping up my skills since I focus on three other (2-D) fighting games.
Since I don't see a PSN for you, send me an invite or friend request this weekend (the only time I can play).

KokobaeBeAKilla

I only play Akira and Rachel, the coolest guys in the game hands down. Kokoro has lost her ultra special waifu status. Send me a friend request if you want to get kneed in the stomach by the Hakkyoku-ken master Akira Yuki :3

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD