Any sure way to tell what moves become critical on ice or water?

Leifang2000

Or do I have to test every move one by one?

For example:
Kokoro :1: :P: is not critical on normal land.
But becomes critical hit on ice and water.

Ghosty-J

One thing I've noticed playing as Akira over 100 times is that one of his lows cause an unholdable slip-stun on a slippery surface. So I'm assuming any low attack that can put someone in a stun state on land could cause an unholdable stun on special property-altering areas.

Zeo

One thing I've noticed playing as Akira over 100 times is that one of his lows cause an unholdable slip-stun on a slippery surface. So I'm assuming any low attack that can put someone in a stun state on land could cause an unholdable stun on special property-altering areas.
That would be Akira's :3::P+K: I believe. How many characters have lows that actually put you in a stun state like that though? Only Kokoro and Akira come to mind as I've seen both of them in action.

Ghosty-J

That would be Akira's :3::P+K: I believe. How many characters have lows that actually put you in a stun state like that though? Only Kokoro and Akira come to mind as I've seen both of them in action.
Yes, that's exactly it! I'm not sure, but I can assume Mila's :1::P: does that since it causes a sitdown stun on counterhit. I haven't played with her enough in the ice/watery stages to make a good judgement for that, or anyone else for that matter. Never really explored the special properties before, but I think I'll look a little more into it later on.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD