Any Vita players for DOA 5+ around here?

FameDouglas

If you're up for a few games, reply to the thread or send me an invite with the note "FSD" on it.

PSN is FameDouglas

Hard to find other Vita players and since it isn't TRUE Cross-play where you can accept invites from PS3 players or send invites TO PS3 players this is all we got. Cross-play is all random only, unfortunately.

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
I got you man. Besides, online DOA5+ players on the Vita is scarce for some reason...

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I have it but don't play doa online much, but if you want to get any future games in go ahead and send a fr.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
I have DOA5+ if anyone wants to play. I'm down for playing anyone.

PSN: iHajin

Send me a note letting me you know who you are and that you are from FSD though. Currently I only get to play Bingsoo and Tenryuga in 5+ and am looking to expand the player list for days I'm not at offline gatherings. And just to play more in general.

jjinkou2

PSN : lilipulse
level = tatami
main = helena and now starting with christie

Online = waiting every night at GMT + 2 time (20h)

I only have a vita so when DOA5U will be out, i 'll be waiting online in case someone like me will be stuck at DOA5+.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
bingsoo plays and we haven't run into each other yet? Now I'm pissed with the matchmaking system even more. The guy is an hour drive from my home lol.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
It's on a vita. Controllers are laggy by default so it doesn't mess up my timings on my arcade sticks on console.

chako33

Sorry to bring this topic back to live after... wow more than a year...

I wanted to check if people are still playing DOA5+ because due to my daily schedules I get the time to get my Vita with me, so maybe I could see you guys sometimes for online games. ;)

Sorry to bring this topic back to live after... wow more than a year...

I wanted to check if people are still playing DOA5+ because due to my daily schedules I get the time to get my Vita with me, so maybe I could see you guys sometimes for online games. ;)
I have it on the Vita, I mainly use it to run through command training/tutorials if I'm away from home. Feel free to add me though.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD