Anyone remember this scene? Hitomi standing up for Leifang since 2011. Sorry for the lateness but Happy 10 yr anniversary .

Moneyspider_Todd

i remember that when i played the story mode of Dimensions, lots of characters became kinda a$$holes to me XD
also, lots of slapping in the game.
But i like that Dimensions tried to make some sense about the relationship of certain characters, like Leifang and Hitomi being friend when in DOA4 they were... lettuce rivals.

i remember that when i played the story mode of Dimensions, lots of characters became kinda a$$holes to me XD
also, lots of slapping in the game.
But i like that Dimensions tried to make some sense about the relationship of certain characters, like Leifang and Hitomi being friend when in DOA4 they were... lettuce rivals.
Well I am not sure about the lettuce dynamic as Team Ninja already retconned post Itagaki so chances are relationships are different than they used to be unless if I recall that the screenshots shown in DOAD are confirmed to be canon like in DOA6 where they had the DOA5 screenshots. If the lettuce dynamic is out then Hitomi and Leifang's friendship have drastically changed which is not seen in the 4th storyline. The lettuce dynamic and DOAX bonding weren't mentioned in 5 and 6 so it would be best for Team Ninja to delve further into other character's new relationships if a remake of DOA1-4 are made to tie in with DOAD, 5 and 6.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD