Anyone wanna FT5?

WebHead

Any tryhard kid that doesnt know me: Web Head wanna FT5? but you gotta be tournament worthy because I wanna see where exactly I stand. You cant know me and I cant know you. Don't challenge me if youre an A- from doa4, ranked match is boring as hell, lobbies are boring as hell, if they had ranked lobbies this game would be a little more exciting. So any kid that thinks they are good, lets do a FT5.

Scornwell

A 5ft bass? Not bad, my friend! I'm assuming it's a giant sea bass? My bass combo usually consists of an extra fast action tip with a medium action rod, clinch knotted, and a krill tube bait, which I painted "bite me!" on so that my catch think it's getting the last laugh (I always get the last laugh.)
Man, it's been awhile since I've went fishing but, what the heck. I'm on my way now to the east coast, I hope you got a boat ready.
By the way, what does this have to do with DOA5? I think you posted this on the wrong forum...

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Any tryhard kid that doesnt know me: Web Head wanna FT5? but you gotta be tournament worthy because I wanna see where exactly I stand. You cant know me and I cant know you. Don't challenge me if youre an A- from doa4, ranked match is boring as hell, lobbies are boring as hell, if they had ranked lobbies this game would be a little more exciting. So any kid that thinks they are good, lets do a FT5.
Still judging players based on their grade rank, huh? Some people never learn...

You're already contradicting yourself. It sounds like you want to play newcomers who don't know any better instead of people who were more experienced and knew you as Julius Rage's sidekick that liked to play Bass.

Oops. Looks like everyone knows you now...

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Just because you used the term try hard is enough for me to not take you seriously. Besides, who still make challenges like those online anyways?

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Just because you used the term try hard is enough for me to not take you seriously. Besides, who still make challenges like those online anyways?
You'd be surprised, lol. '09ers, kids younger than me who have a "relationship" with said character, people who talk shit for the sake of talking shit...

Hell, even people with confidence issues are a little curious about where they stand. I should know, I have them.

WebHead

I dont get it when u kids say that online doesnt matter, especially that bluefire kid. Give me a couple breaks here. If you play like a moron online, youll play like one offline, period, end of story. For a game like street fighter i might understand a little, not a lot but a little. But for DOA ur just making up excuses of why you might be losing to these people because chances are youll never fight the same guy offline. If i fight one of you high level kids that counter low as soon as you get stunned, youre just a moron, youll do that offline too, ur gonna get punished for it. You fight a guy like me that plays so calm, slow escapes instead of counters, precounters the obvious highs that are incoming frame advantage attacks, you think online and offline matters? NO! we're talking about no lag spike matches here right? because obviously a lag spiked match is unofficial, but if we're talking about smooth online gameplay and youre seriously saying it doesnt matter ur an idiot. Lets say I stun stun stun stun MID CRITICAL BURST, MID LAUNCH, next time im going to forget the critical and go straight into mid kick launch, boom half health gone. Online and offline doesnt even come into play there. It hardly does, and for the ones where you do say it does, theyre probably not even game changing factors like a launch combo which isnt affected by ur online offline mumbo jumbo shit. Bottom line, if youre a moron online, youll be one offline, ill ft5 anyone, its so boring being in ranked fighting noobs or the same angry tryhard S's from doa4 that are CLEARLY ANGRY when they attack my body after KO. AS IF IM PLAYING LIKE A NOOB, NO IM PLAYING MORE RELAXED AND PERCISION BASED THAN THEY ARE!!!

Scornwell

Oprah_umad.gif

Vincent Rayne

this thread just comes across as an ego builder. The creator of this thread calls people out saying he will challenge them and then says that he doesn't want to face veterans.

Why? face good people if you think you are good. and don't come off as a condenscending A-hole either.

WebHead

yes sir king rage, u have the most precision smooth fluent and calm gamestyle i have ever seen, thank you sir

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD