Anyone want new copies?

P2p1mbs

My copy of dimensions is pretty much permanently kept in my 3DS since its the only game I play on the thing. I can't even remember the last time I removed it to play something else. Its the US version since for some reason, my country only has US version 3DS.

I never really considered getting other versions and I don't really think its worth it just to see the difference of how much Kasumi's leg is exposed between versions of the cover.

Last edited:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
My copy of dimensions is pretty much permanently kept in my 3DS since its the only thing I play on the thing. I can't even remember the last time I removed it to play something else. Its the US version since for some reason, my country only has US version 3DS.

I never really considered getting other versions and I don't really think its worth it just to see the difference of how much Kasumi's leg is exposed between versions of the cover.

The first DOA game I didn't buy all regions for was DOA6. There are less reasons to buy all regions now unless you are collecting limited editions. Back in the day with DOA1-3 it was a lot fun to see what was different because we didn't have updates/patches like we do now.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I have my copy of Dimensions still but I've permanently lost my 3ds XL so I won't be able to play anytime soon. :'-)

There is an emulator on PC I use now called Citra Nightly you can use to play the game if you have the rom for it which is easy to find online, and the emulator upscales the visuals too so it looks really good, almost like if it was on Xbox HD. The only minor thing is that explosions tend to make the game dip slighlty in framerate for a brief period and the spot pass costumes are kinda tedious to get on there but fortunately I was able to get them

I also think it's possible now to even mod for the game too xD

TheHunterKiller692

Back in the day with DOA1-3 it was a lot fun to see what was different because we didn't have updates/patches like we do now.
I only bought American copies of the mainline games, and I'm proud of it.

Also, I like having a game being region-free so you don't have to juggle around two discs, hence their prescence on sites like Rakuten

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD