Anything guaranteed after BT Throw¿

TRI Mike

Does this pretty, flat-chested loli get anything guaranteed from landing her BT OH¿ I love using it and pissing people off with it.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Yes. I don't know the notation for the combos, but it's +24 so yes.

Just at a simple level you can do
:8::K: or :214::P: then, :P::P::P::h::P::P::4::P::K:

You also have some pretty nasty stun mix-ups from it too if you so choose.

TRI Mike

It's definitely one of her best moves. I'm at work right now but I'll test to see if I find anything similar to the set-up Fang uses after her advanced mid kick hold where the stuns are unholdable and the combo deals a lot of damage. So far I've been just stunning and trying to create "loops" to use the OH over and over until I just decide to launch.

FatalxInnocence

Has anybody been able to block her BT OH into H+K when it's pushed at the immediate frame available? I've literally seen nobody block it when the Marie is on point with it.

BT OH > H+K > 7K - into whatever combo you want.

Or you can reset back into her BT 4K / OH throw with her wide array of rondo cancels.

TRI Mike

Yeah I noticed. I suppose I just took a little while at pressing the button. It's great that the kick is guaranteed because sometimes the opponent won't do anything after the OH expecting the kick and I can stun a little more. Awesome.

LunaKage

I normally do this:

BT Throw > H+K > 6P+K

It's guaranteed, and is the most damage I could find for something completely guaranteed that could also go into Rondo, from there I do something like:

BT Throw > H+K > 6P+K[4] > BT Throw = beats high block, mashing a standing normal, and high/mid Holds.
BT Throw > H+K > 6P+K4 > 6P = beats low block, mashing anything, throws, Mid Kick holds.
BT Throw > H+K > 6P+K[4] > BT 3K = beats low block, mashing anything, throws, mid punch holds

These three options pretty much cover anything, once you get into this setup, you can keep going until your opponent actually guesses right. Obviously you can go for a launch at certain points to get some guaranteed damage as well.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD