Are the screenshots of DOA5 including Ultimate, Plus, and Last Round in Nico's monitor in one scene canon?

Do you by any chance believe that the screenshots shown in Nico's monitor in one of her scenes considered canon? How would DOA explore those scenes at some point?

I'm pretty sure if it's shown in DOA6 story mode it's Canon and had happened
I don't recall if DOA1-4 screencaps were shown and chances are that DOA5 already branched off it's own continuity leading to 6. DOAD for the most part retconned 1-4 and it would be a disgrace if Team Ninja didn't add the scenes from the game into it just because the graphics are old since either way new graphics can replace it for good. Same for Ninja Gaiden unless if not added then Team Ninja seriously needs to reconsider putting screenshots, references, and scenes into future DOA games.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I don't recall if DOA1-4 screencaps were shown and chances are that DOA5 already branched off it's own continuity leading to 6. DOAD for the most part retconned 1-4 and it would be a disgrace if Team Ninja didn't add the scenes from the game into it just because the graphics are old since either way new graphics can replace it for good. Same for Ninja Gaiden unless if not added then Team Ninja seriously needs to reconsider putting screenshots, references, and scenes into future DOA games.
DOA1 to 4 screens hots are shown in the unforgettable stage and there's been times where DOA5 shown flashbacks from older games too so I'm pretty sure everything is Canon, they're just not gonna waste time updating pics or moments from older games when they can just use screen grabs and moments from older games to share the same tone

DOA1 to 4 screens hots are shown in the unforgettable stage and there's been times where DOA5 shown flashbacks from older games too so I'm pretty sure everything is Canon, they're just not gonna waste time updating pics or moments from older games when they can just use screen grabs and moments from older games to share the same tone
I wouldn't say flashbacks but more like past relics. If you can point out which scenes then I can at least remember if there are.

Ideally who would win out of the fights shown in the official screenshots? What story involvement would they have? During the story of between? Too many to count but all we can do is assume who did based on logic. Not all fights are going to show who the victor and loser is since it is a good way to leave a possible and endless interpretation of who did.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD