DOA5LR ATLANTA/GEORGIA/SURROUNDING DOA PLAYERS

RhythmikDesigns

ATLANTA/GEORGIA/SURROUNDING PLAYERS,

With Final Round (@ShinBlanka) a little more than a month away, and in light of the recent Battle Royal tour announcement, Gamers Xperience is stepping up to show even more support for the GA DOA scene.There will be 4 tournaments held leading up to Final Round with the possibility of a 5th FREE tourney the Wednesday prior to FR (this would be great because any players who arrive from out of town could come play as well). But its up to us to make these events count. Come out, train, up your game, and help build your local scene. Also, if we get good numbers for the Friday events, DOA will be moved to this day going forward. If you have any questions, you post them here, send me a message, or hit Gx Gaming up.

Wednesday, February 18
Friday, February 20
Wednesday, March 4
Friday, March 6
Wednesday, March 18 (Dependent on the attendance of the above dates, would be FREE)

It would be great if you can make all of these dates. We all have lives so that may not be possible, but please make it out to at least 1 or 2. And I know the first 2 dates are the week of Winter Brawl, and we definitely have to show @BigE Gaming support. So if you're going to that or plan on going, then definitely do that; but if you're unable to attend WB, you should serioulsly think about coming to these. I'll be posting more info about these events later on today.

-PlusOnBlock Rhythmik

Soaring Zero

Thanks and sorry just a couple more questions; what are the general times? And is the console of choice PS4 and Xbox one? Or are PS3 and 360 included as well?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD