DOA5LR Attack on Titans... it's too much

Ciozun

After Last Round's and Azuchi missing stages, no Lobbies, no breakable costumes, ETC. THIS.

Please, if you too have the balls full of this shit, write below.

ps: ban me for my bad language if you wish, but I wont change it.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You sound like you're coming from the PC version. That's why I'm glad I play on Console, the PC is just poorly optimized for anything other than basic online play and modding. I feel for you.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I edited your topic title. You can swear all you want but you won't be attacking anyone. That includes the dev team. Consider my not banning or warning you my nice deed for the day.

Ciozun

I edited your topic title. You can swear all you want but you won't be attacking anyone. That includes the dev team. Consider my not banning or warning you my nice deed for the day.
The behavior of TN is not right, absolutely, even because we PC players paid full price (40$) just like you. This, for me, is disrespect.

The Enforcer

The PC fanbase really is getting shafted. If two products are offered for the same price they should be of the same quality. The DLC packs have consistently been the same price outside of the Season Pass discount for consoles, but the PC version has had zero support for transformation or breakable features. Less features should suggest lower price point, especially since PC owners aren't offered volume discounts through Season Passes.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD