Bass Armstrong Gone Wild (True Bass Player)

BeastCraYo

I started playing Bass since DOA Ultimate with a SS ranking but main character back than was Zack with my old account 73 win streak ( C OP420) was my old xbox gamertag.
But later on no other character has that satisfaction of winning as playing with Bass.
Brute strength and correctly used can easily beat ninjas on DOA.

All combos done in Dojo level

There are some of my favorite combos with Bass
Here are some basic combos
  1. Combo Hammer+High Knee+Barrel Throw =Combo Damage 58
  2. Combo Triple Hit+Elbow Rush+ High Knee +either Air Grab=Max Combo Damage (with big swing) 103 other air grab 93
  3. Hell Smasher+Linebacker+ Big Bear Slam= Combo Damage 81 (Note if linebacker is blocked you can Bear Hug instead)
  4. Dive Bomber(but don't finish last part but once opponent is in the air do :6: kick and Giant Swing)=Combo Damage 106
  5. And last for the basic combos is the normal grab -T.F.B.B most learn to use in any troubling situation. It will turn the game around in your favor.
Now here are some of 3 of my favorite combos ending in Power Blow
  1. Bass Punch+Elbow Rush+:3: Kick+LineBacker (critical hit)+Power Blow=Combo Damage 138
  2. Mongolian HeadButt+LineBacker+LineBacker+Power Blow=Combo Damage 147
  3. (All time Favorite) Kitchen Push Away+Rolling Hell Smasher+Bass Punch+LineBacker+Power Blow= Combo Damage 149
I am still working on more so I'll keep adding.

-Bass King is here :3_::4::6::F: =KO

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Hi,

It might help if you use the attack notations instead of the move names.

Also :3_::4::6::F: will just do his mid kick hold... hardly a KO.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Hey, man. You never know when that sneaky kick out of stun in coming. You gotta be prepared for anything.

Or hell, since Linebacker combos now, might as well charge it to fullest and get those full life combos.

But, seriously, we still get what you're trying to say, Beast.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD