Best character remodel.

CFW

I just never thought of her as a Southern character until they shoved that horrid accent on her. I don't mind the revealing clothing. It's the somewhat trashy style they've since applied to her that I think is the shame.

I love Southern accents, she sounds adorable.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I think the best is Tina and the worst is Hitomi. While I still think the new Hitomi looks better than the old I still think she looks weird.

phoenix1985gr

Best redisign for me is definetely Kokoro and Tina a close second worst im not sure i like the whole change they made but i think several characters like Hitomi and Helena could look better but i still like them...

TakedaZX

I like all of the girl's remodels; Leifang, Tina, and Helena especially, I guess because they didn't have to change much to have them still look the same, but more refined on a graphical standpoint/just more realistic.

Hayate on the other hand... I hate his new hair, I hate his new face, I hate his new outfit, I hate his new wind dash... what? Oh right were talking about looks. I can see where they're going with his facial expression. It appears as if he's angry all the time, which makes sense, because he does act impulsively a lot of the time off of his emotions. Same can be said about the other two girls I suppose. It's in the air about Ryu though as far as that goes. Like I said, I don't like it.

xOmniCloudx

Lei-Fang is the definite worst remodel. She's 21 but looks 15 and the overly stylized cuteness in everything she does is vomit inducing. Her archetype was handled FAR better in every game prior when she was YOUNGER.

Best has to be Eliot. He looked like shit in DOA4. Looks awesome now. After him Lisa. She looked like a Caucasian painted brown prior. Now she actually looks natural.

PopRock123

I personally think Leifang, Tina, Kokoro, and Helena have the best models . The worst for me is Hitomi but she still looks good but it could have been better.

loralei

I have to say Lei Fang and Hitomi's updated face. They both look so adorable, I want to eat them up! ><
Worst is definitely Bayman And Bass. Neither of them look anything like they did in the previous installments, and I literally can't recognize them anymore. Bass is to skinny, and the fuck happened to his personality?

loralei

Don't like Eliot's re-design either. His hair's a bit to straight, liked it a bit more in DOA4 where it reminded me of a puppy for some reason. XD Hopes he gets his red hoodie back. Also too much muscle for the personality he has had up till now.

Gi9a

She gives me the feel of Trailer Trash/ Rednecky with the whole cowgirl theme.
lol so she gets a American Southern Accent and she's trailer trash now? Be better get another Asian to voice her than.... don't judge her or she might end up like her father next game.

loralei

lol so she gets a American Southern Accent and she's trailer trash now? Be better get another Asian to voice her than.... don't judge her or she might end up like her father next game.
Naw, not what I mean, though that does play a part. She's just not Tina anymore to me.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD