Best Childhood games..

TRI Mike

Banjo-Kazooie, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy VII, A Link to the Past, Killer Instinct, UMK3 and many, many others.

Kronin

The Legend of Kyrandia, Prince of Persia (the original in 2d) and Tyrian.

I love these games also today!

Edit: I forgotten Commander Keen...

Shinigamimatt

Legend of Dragoon
Final Fantasy 8
Spyro 1, 2, and 3
Sonic adventure 2 battle
Yoshi's Island
Super mario world
Silent Hill 1 and 2

Vanity Assassin

Legend of Dragoon
Final Fantasy 8
Spyro 1, 2, and 3
Sonic adventure 2 battle
Yoshi's Island
Super mario world
Silent Hill 1 and 2

oh yes besides Zelda a link to the past, I love Super Mario World, I used to play it with my dad all the time, I remember when he got me my Super Nintendo, it was such an awesome day. also another good one was Street Fighter 2, that was the very first fighter I ever played and I was hooked after that. it's also the one Street Fighter game I ever truly liked.

dramic91

Oooo I was all about Sonic Pinball. I was total garbage at the game though. I can't remember anything past the first level. Then again, did I even get past the first level? Probably not. I loved it though. That and the Pocahontas game on Genesis haha.

Shinigamimatt

Oooo I was all about Sonic Pinball. I was total garbage at the game though. I can't remember anything past the first level. Then again, did I even get past the first level? Probably not. I loved it though. That and the Pocahontas game on Genesis haha.
sounds 100% like my experience with that game XD

AegisOrnus

Klonoa: Door to Phantomile was the first game to make me cry. I weeped so badly at the ending of that game as a kid, I still get the manly tears playing it today. Even talked to one of the QA testers for the Wii version, said he cried every time he saw it.

Other than that, Sonic and Mega Man were games more my speed. Also had an absolute die-hard habit with Star Fox 64 as a kid. That game is perfection. I guess I was only seven then, pretty badass age to gold medal half the Lylat System.

That's about as far as I can go without writing a dozen pages on every game that meant something to me when I was a kid. Games have always been my life.

Oooo I was all about Sonic Pinball. I was total garbage at the game though. I can't remember anything past the first level.
Dude, the second level of that game, the foundry, was a pain in the ass. Making progress was nearly random and you could die from just about everything. I've played that game for years on end and I've never beat it. I can't even get to the boss! Spinball's still the shit though.

Darth Lotonic X

Paper Fucking Mario. I played the shit out of that game. I still even play it sometimes. I also have a rom of WWF No Mercy that I sometimes play if my internet/power goes out.

shunwong

My first video game was Pong on a black and white TV set. Then I had an Atari a Master System and a Mega Drive + Mega CD. On the arcades my favourites were SFII and SNK games like Fatal Fury, Art of Fighting, Samurai Showdown and King of Fighters.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD