Bikini Battle Thread #2 (less strict version, I promise)

Did you actually buy the full version of Dead or Alive 5: Last Round?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No, because I'm a damn cheapskate

• Yes, because Tecmo is awesome. :3

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • I am going to when I get the money

• I don't have the full version now, and I have the money, but I'm just trying it out first

• Total voters

theclassybutler

Let me start with the rules.

1. Any swimsuit at all, male or female. If it's meant for water, or looks like it could be meant for water (scuba suits included), it's fair game.
2. Any character may be played, so long as water wear is selectable. This includes bikinis one-pieces, trunks, hell, I'll let MMA outfits pass.
3. Any stage may be selected.
4. Medium Life at 3 rounds, 99 seconds.
5. NO TAG. I really hate Tag.
6. NO SPAMMING. Please try to use legitimate strategies, or else I will be forced to remove you from the lobby.
7. NO BULLYING or insulting people, unless you are doing it in jest, and the other person is aware that you are joking.
8. NO DEFAULT outfits.
9. Showstoppers are allowed.
10. Have fun!

As a sidenote, please remember to be fair. I know it's hard when one player sucks over the other, and I get that, but try not to absolutely humiliate your opponent. If you must, fine, but don't be surprised if someone rage quits or leaves to go practice after being utterly destroyed, and then does not come back.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
People learn best by losing. This sounds awfully close to kicking people for being "try hard" or whatever the garbage is called. If you can't learn from an ass kicking, you don't have the mindset for competitive fighters.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You have to use every move in a character's movelist at least once. The maximum amount of times you can use a move is 3. This is how professionals play games.
Really? Then I'm doing Phase 4 and Marie Rose all wrong...

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
You have to use every move in a character's movelist at least once. The maximum amount of times you can use a move is 3. This is how professionals play games.

Okay for once, I actually like this post, lmao.

As for this thread, you're not going to get anyone here to play. Because you're basically trying to set up a commercial, you don't actually want players playing the game.

theclassybutler

Okay for once, I actually like this post, lmao.

As for this thread, you're not going to get anyone here to play. Because you're basically trying to set up a commercial, you don't actually want players playing the game.
Yes, I do. Why would you insinuate otherwise? What am I doing wrong?

theclassybutler

Clearly, I am doing this wrong, so, I have made a NEW NEW thread. Hopefully, it is to your guys' liking, and I am cancelling the whole swimsuit aspect of it entirely. Also, there will be very few rules, if any at all. All I ask is that everyone plays fair. Okay?

oMASTER LEGENDo

Standard Donor
Clearly, I am doing this wrong, so, I have made a NEW NEW thread. Hopefully, it is to your guys' liking, and I am cancelling the whole swimsuit aspect of it entirely. Also, there will be very few rules, if any at all. All I ask is that everyone plays fair. Okay?

Remove number 6 everyone has their own definition of spamming and moves that players come across can be studied and reactable.

Reactions: d3v

d3v

seconds.
6. NO SPAMMING. Please try to use legitimate strategies, or else I will be forced to remove you from the lobby.
Doesn't make sense. "Spamming" is a legitmate strategy. If someone has trouble defending against something, then by all means you should be abusing it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD