Bikini only appears for Kasumi and Hitomi!

Darrell

Got the CE and entered the code, but I only get the bikini's for two characters. Anyone else? Also is there a reset position option in training mode? Training is kinda annoying since the opponent stays on the ground all day after you knock them down.

DR2K

The CE bikini's or the Bunny suits from gamestop? The CE should grant every female a bikini. Redownload it.

Genesis

Pretty sure he's talking about the Angels of DOA bunny suits, but just didn't notice the third one for Leifang.

TRI Mike

I got the devil ones for Ayane, Tina and Christie with no problems. I preordered from Amazon but ended up buying off PSN.

daman077c

Yeah it actually was the bunny ones. They are all gone now. Can re-do the code either.

Are you on PSN or XBL? If you're on XBL, go into your storage, delete the download off your hard drive, then go to account management, and download history, and you can re-download it. ;)

Vindalfr

Not sure why but for my copy of the game the voucher gave me the Angel bikinis for Kasumi and Hitomi and a Devil one for Ayane. Leifang didn't get anything :(

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD