Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Theread

Lady Tengu

Are any of you getting Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel?
Here's some shots:
Borderlands_The_Pre-Sequel_box_art.jpg

2640197-borderlands.jpg

borderlands-the-pre-sequel-characters.jpg

Who's your favorite and what are you platform are you getting it on?

Argentus

360 on launch day.

Gonna play Nisha.

Unlike borderlands 2, these four actually look fun to use, been looking at their skill trees. Think I'm going middle tree first with all of them.

Still pissed there's no optional third person view, because first person view negates all the skin/head customizations and skill effects since you can't SEE any of those in first person.

Lady Tengu

Yeah me to I pre-ordered it for the 360 but I don't live close to the city so go every couple weeks so ill get it probably on the 17 or the 18 Th. Ill be playing Nisha but if you wanna play Ill play Claptrap or Athena ! ^.^ My GT Is x Nyotengu x :3 My favourite in BL2 was Gaige of not Gaige it was Zer0. Also I really hope they do 3ps soon. like i love seeing how nice they look because some of ,em heads and skins are pretty!

Lady Tengu

360 on launch day.

Gonna play Nisha.

Unlike borderlands 2, these four actually look fun to use, been looking at their skill trees. Think I'm going middle tree first with all of them.

Still pissed there's no optional third person view, because first person view negates all the skin/head customizations and skill effects since you can't SEE any of those in first person.
New character leaked she looks like fun!
cLHrj4H-l.jpg

Aurelia The Baroness.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD