DOA5U Brad Wong Unholdable Setups

HoodsXx

So, I happened to find some unholdable setups, funny I find them on the final week of 5U but anyways here are some of them! :D Feel free to post any you guys have found and I'll update this. I"ll list the weightlist as well. I haven't found anything for Heavy and Super Heavyweights yet. Once I do I'll update this. Enjoy! :D

Super Light: :eliot:, :hitomi:, :kokoro:, :mila:, :momiji:, :sarah:

:3::K:| :3::K:| :3::K:| :P::h:| (Unholdables) :6::6::P:, :H+K:, :6::6::K:

CH BT:4::P::P:| :6::P::K::4:| (Unholdable) DHO:2::K::F:

:3::3::K:| BT:4::K:| BT:2::P::K:| (Unholdable) :6::H+K:, :2::3::6::P:

:3::K::4:| DHO:P+K:| BT:6::K:| BT:4::P::P:| (Unholdable) :6::K:

LHT:K::8:| HS:P+K:| :P::P:|:P::h:| (Unholdable) :2::H+K:

:6::P+K:| BT:4::P::P:| :2::1::4::P:| :K::K::4:| :P::K::4:| BT:6::K::K:(Unholdable):K: *If they don't tech the BT 6K is a FT anyways when you micro dash in with it*

Light: :ayane:, :kasumi:, :marierose:, :phase4:

:3::K:| :3::K:| :3::K:| :P::h:| (Unholdables) :6::6::P:, :H+K:, :6::6::K:

:6::P+K:| BT:4::P::P:| :2::1::4::P:| :K::K::4:| :P::K::4:| BT:6::K::K:(Unholdable):K: *If they don't tech the BT 6K is a FT anyways when you micro dash in with it*

LHT:K::8:| HS:P+K:| :P::P:|:P::h:| (Unholdable) :2::H+K:

:3::K:| :P+K:| BT:4::P::P:| :2::1::4::P:| :P::h:| (Unholdable) :4::6::P:, :6::P:, :7::K:

Welter: :pai:, :leifang:
:3::K:|:3::K:|:3::K::h:|:P::h: (Unholdables) :6::P+K:, :3::3::K:

CH HS:P+K:| :P::K:| :1::P:(Unholdable):K:

LHT:K::8:| HS:P+K:| :1::P::K: (Unholdable) :6::K:

:3::K:| :P+K:| BT:4::P::P:| :2::1::4::P:| :P::h:| (Unholdable) :4::6::P:, :6::P:, :7::K:

Middle: :bradwong:, :akira:, :christie:, :ein:, :hayate:, :hayabusa:, :jacky:, :jannlee:, :lisa:, :nyotengu:, :rig:, :tina:, :zack:

:3::K:| :P::K::4:| :6::K:|:2::P+K:| (Unholdable) LHT :K::8:

LHT:K::8:| HS:P+K:| :P::K::4:| BT:6::K:(Unholdable):K:

:3::K:| :P+K:| BT:4::P::P:| :2::1::4::P:| :P::h:| (Unholdable) :3::K:

:3::K:| :P+K:| BT:P::P::6::P::2::P:| (Unholdable) WR:K:

Cruiser: :helena:

:3::K:| :P::K::4:| :6::K:|:2::P+K:| (Unholdable) LHT :K::8:

Heavy: :genfu:

Super Heavy: :bass:, :rachel:, :leon:, :bayman:

PSN: NanhouDrops
:bradwong:

Last edited:

Azurik_89

General question, is Brad Wong able to do a wall jump like in Dead or Alive 5 Final Round? In Doa 3 for the Xbox, he's able to do Back P+K and jump off the wall. Is that move still in the series?

Lulu

If he can then I have never seen anyone doing it. I'm assuming you're asking because you don't have the game yet ?

Azurik_89

I figured out how to do it. It's not in command training. When up against a wall you can do :426::H+K: and he'll jump over the wall.

Lulu

Brad Wong's Kicks from both his Hand Stands are also unholdable..... but that only applies to the first 3 kicks.... or maybe I'm just too slow.

It never occured to me just how many 2 in 1's and 3 in 1's this game has..... so far the running theme is that these are repetitive moves.... and they don't have a high influence on the Critical Level.... well I've actually encountered a few high damage unholdables.... like Sarahs Edge Kick..... or Zack's Punches (forgot the name) from :6::6::P::6::P::P::P::P:.... the last four punches are unholdable and bring the Opponent to The Critical Threshold very quickly.

I guess the depressing part is not knowing what the unholdables are and trying desperately trying to hold out of them. All this time I was worried about Sit Down Stuns....

Tones

Premium Donor
Also similar to this topic... http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/guaranteed-combos.1523/

I'm not understanding a lot of these. Are they unholdable because you're hitting them on their techroll? I'm pretty sure 8k's sit down stun doesn't guaranteed anything since it can be slow escaped.

General question, is Brad Wong able to do a wall jump like in Dead or Alive 5 Final Round? In Doa 3 for the Xbox, he's able to do Back P+K and jump off the wall. Is that move still in the series?
Post things in topics where they belong. Here is a good general brad topic for questions like that http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/brad-wong-doa5-last-round.4825/

Last edited:

Tulkas

Premium Donor
214p+k having the wall behind of Brad

66t having the wall behind of the opponent

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD