DOA5LR Brad Wongs - Assemble!

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Do you need to have input back? Perhaps you're just correct and no one has been able to find something that is better?

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Do you need to have input back? Perhaps you're just correct and no one has been able to find something that is better?
I would love input back. That's why I use these forums. To create a discussion. It's discouraging when I'm using the boards to have a discussion with myself.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
It's understandable, but sadly you need to put out info for people to start discussing. In my experience though, stuff like frame data is tough to discuss when it's factual data. So discussion has to be in application of the data: When's the best time, what areas are advantaged/disadvantaged to do this in, etc.

BesStydNick

I would love input back. That's why I use these forums. To create a discussion. It's discouraging when I'm using the boards to have a discussion with myself.
I would love to give you my input. Can you please direct me to the videos that you mentioned? I would really appreciate it. I am a long-time Brad player by the way. My PSN is BesStydNick. I don't think that we will be able to play with you though since I am all the way in Moscow (Russia). Still I would really like to check your vids with new strings you came up with. Also I suggest that you check up Comic Ari (Master Ari). He is probably the best European Brad I have seen so far. He is using a lot of interesting strings for him as well.

Alchemist

best brads ive seen are you @slybass, maleficent and ari. i recently took a hiatus from the game but im training brad at the moment. you three are who i look at for ideas. i'll try to post a vid or two this week showcasing my brad.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
best brads ive seen are you @slybass, maleficent and ari. i recently took a hiatus from the game but im training brad at the moment. you three are who i look at for ideas. i'll try to post a vid or two this week showcasing my brad.
I stream DOA5LR on our Arcade Sensei twitch account. We teach people fighting games on it and stream matches. You should check it out. www.twitch.tv/arcadesensei. We currently stream Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday. We're adding another member to our team in about a week or two who will stream Tuesday nights.

WAZAAAAA

Brad Wong is actually CROUCHING during the automatic running animation that happens after hitting a PB so you can do rising K immediately lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD