Can't Find LR Catalogue #7 on 360

Blash

So, Im trying to play some DOA now. I have the Ultimate disc version, with the free LR update on the Xbox 360. Of course it says that I need the costume catalogue number 7 for last round.

I can't click on the market place option in the DOA main menu (it has a line through it like all the other options, but usually the Market Place is accessible), and when I look in the market place in the Xbox's UI, I can see the SK outfits, but not the Catalogue itself. Thus, can't play the game!

Did anyone else have issues like this, or hear of it? And if so, does anyone have any fixes?

deiteu

The reason that there's a line in the menu is because before when people went to the marketplace via the menu is because people lost all their save data. So TN prefer us to go to the marketplace from the dashboard. I got that catalog fine btw and never had that problem o.o anyway I found it here from the website, hopefully this will help: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/P...1ee0d2-9a11-459c-987f-45f505c9402f?cid=search

I'll check on my 360 tomorrow from the dashboard to see if catalog 7 shows up but I hope this will be sorted for you before though.

Blash

Thanks, after a few resets and power cycles on the modem (you never know), it appeared, so I have no idea what it was.
All sorted now, but thanks @deiteu for checking it out :)

deiteu

Thanks, after a few resets and power cycles on the modem (you never know), it appeared, so I have no idea what it was.
All sorted now, but thanks @deiteu for checking it out :)
Glad to know it's fixed now :) Make sure you download all the catalogue's just in case!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD