CB set-ups?

Nuke-Nin

I have a hard time getting a cb online and usually it's

Mid Wakeup Kick ~ 5KP ~ CB

Tips would be appreciated and loved!

FakeSypha

Well, there are tons of ways reaching the CB threshold. Just a few are safe (see video below). There is no secret here, you'll just need to mix-up the most you can and pray for not getting held.

Of top of my head, I can recall these right now for the ones I normally use. It may vary upon the situation (i.e. counter hit, or hi counter hit will change things a bit)

NH
:K::P:, :4::K:, :6::P+K:
JAK :2::K::6::K:, :6::P:, :6::P+K:
:6::6::P::P::P: , :4::K:, :6::P+K:
JAK :2::K::K:, :6::6::P:, :6::P+K:
:H+K:, :2::P::P:, :4::K:, :6::P+K:

CH
:2::H+K::P:, :4::K: , :6::P+K:
:3::P::P::P:, :6::P+K:
:4::P::P::P:, :6::P+K:

Edit: Of course, those aren't guaranteed since you can be held. For better results practice with the fastest stagger escape settings, and COM reaction set to guard.

Nuke-Nin

Well, there are tons of ways reaching the CB threshold. Just a few are safe (see video below). There is no secret here, you'll just need to mix-up the most you can and pray for not getting held.

Of top of my head, I can recall these right now for the ones I normally use. It may vary upon the situation (i.e. counter hit, or hi counter hit will change things a bit)
:K::P:, :4::K:, :6::P+K:
JAK :2::K::6::K:, :6::P:, :6::P+K:
:6::6::P::P:, :4::K:, :6::P+K:

Testing everything but the last works fine, You have to do 66PPP to get the CB but otherwise thanks for the info!

FakeSypha

Testing everything but the last works fine, You have to do 66PPP to get the CB but otherwise thanks for the info!
Yep, I just noticed and was editing it before you qouted xD.
No problem. I felt like somebody should reply your thread. Christie sub-forum is getting a bit 'dead' lately :(

I guess we're all waiting for the disclosure of patch notes and hoping to find there the almighty 3K sitdown stun on CH.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD